Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1620064 times)

This had just crossed my mind unexpectedly.
Snoopy's doghouse lol

Name: SnipermanX
BLL_ID:34883
Previous Experience Administrating: multimusicfreak1234's server, Mr. Death's server, and Killer143's server.
Who recommends you?: Me. I've been on your server a lot, so I wanna be admin.
Why should I accept you?: I've seen people breaking some rules. I also wanna build something, but I'm not sure yet. I have one thing on my mind that I wanna build. It's a hidden key that unlocks a place. I don't mean a place that YOU built, I mean something that I'll build. And I also wanna make my own chair, which is in that admin place with the chairs and the golden chest, and stuff. I'm planning on making an add-on, which will be called "The Spider Mod". There will be a Mini Spider, a Normal Spider, and a Boss Spider. I'm thinking of using these for boss classes. btw, I might not be able to make these. Also, I wanna kick some AFKers. Speaking of which, I also don't wanna be AFK kicked when I'm admin. I also want to improve that place with all the holiday stuff in it.
Your Timezone/Region: Eastern Time (US and Canada)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 05:02:56 PM by SnipermanX »

It's better to edit your application than to post another one. Mutliple examples of previous experience and recommendations are a must, without them your chances of getting accepted drops to 0.

Also: Elaborate (verb): Develop or present (a theory, policy, or system) in detail.

Bump.

I'm back, I upgraded to Windows 8 Pro because it runs better than what I had.
I will be back soon at the server once I get everything set up.

All this time I thought you were making a castle.

So, I haven't played in a while so I decided to go on. A couple minutes later, Zegobob starts criticizing me about my "crap" grammar. He is being annoying as crap. Can you please do something about him?

So, I haven't played in a while so I decided to go on. A couple minutes later, Zegobob starts criticizing me about my "crap" grammar. He is being annoying as crap. Can you please do something about him?
What I said was just a joke in the chat not directed towards anyone. What I said was "3/4ths of the server would be banned if proper English was a rule," which I said after most of the people there were talking in horrible English. It was a non-serious joke but you decided to start flaming with the message "Like yours?" You had been playing the server for about an hour before this happened. During that time, you were being annoying to other players and I. You were also trying to enforce the rules yourself (as a non-admin), and you were starting many arguments to prove your point. You were the one who started flaming me and I was trying to prove my point and then end the argument. You were the one who started criticizing me and starting unneeded arguments.

A couple minutes later
You were on for about an hour before you started an argument with me on "how my grammar is terrible."
Looking at your posts and in-game messages, you are no one to be criticizing another's English.

What I said was just a joke in the chat not directed towards anyone. What I said was "3/4ths of the server would be banned if proper English was a rule," which I said after most of the people there were talking in horrible English. It was a non-serious joke but you decided to start flaming with the message "Like yours?" You had been playing the server for about an hour before this happened. During that time, you were being annoying to other players and I. You were also trying to enforce the rules yourself (as a non-admin), and you were starting many arguments to prove your point. You were the one who started flaming me and I was trying to prove my point and then end the argument. You were the one who started criticizing me and starting unneeded arguments.
You were on for about an hour before you started an argument with me on "how my grammar is terrible."
Looking at your posts and in-game messages, you are no one to be criticizing another's English.
This is just something made up. Good try making yourself look innocent.

I know Zegobob and he doesn't lie. Furthermore, your behavior in this thread hasn't been exactly golden.

Good job making yourself look like a moron.

01/24/13   22:01:52   Dr. Zegobob   23620   3/4ths of the server would be banned if grammar was a rule.
01/24/13   22:01:56   General R   16882   Like you?

Good Snow Day, but I had basically forgot to report in that I was going to be around for 7:30 - 11:00 A.M. and then 6:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M. :P

I don't need to be an admin on the server since I don't even really like the server as much as I used to. Yes, it was nice at the start. The bedroom, the players, yes. But the Boss Battles is missing something but I am not quite sure what it is. Maybe the lack of thrill or what but the server has lost its fun.