Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604040 times)

I am glad to get the chance to help with this server. Thank you guys once again for accepting my application.

I am glad to help support this server. Thank you guys for accepting my application.
You are someone who well deserved it. I would get angry if they didn't accept you.

OK so last year I tried making a new logo for OP but it never got used, so I decided to completely re-do the logo I made last year but this time I used the actual boss for the picture unlike last time how I made my own drawing of the boss.

Presenting the (Hopefully)New Boss Battles 2013 Logo...Beta, because I may change things of it.

It looks best if you view it with a dark background.

I still haven't gotten my admin yet :(

I still haven't gotten my admin yet :(
Really? I added you and everyone else already...

Really? I added you and everyone else already...
Yep. I even just checked. You added 5214?

OK so last year I tried making a new logo for OP but it never got used, so I decided to completely re-do the logo I made last year but this time I used the actual boss for the picture unlike last time how I made my own drawing of the boss.

Presenting the (Hopefully)New Boss Battles 2013 Logo...Beta, because I may change things of it.

This is looking cool, Nice Job.

Boss Battles got low players recently.

<--- My forum name (in case you need it)

Name: cheif New name: Cheif
BL_ID: 28503
Previous Experience Administrating: My friend's server (derrell)
Who recommends you?: LolSniperPwnage, Assassin's Creed 3 (I am not sure if they still have the same names), and players who come to my server
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I'll ban cheaters, chat-spammers, etc. I will keep people in line and I won't abuse players and I visit the server almost everyday
Your Timezone/Region: PST (California)

« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 07:07:05 PM by Juliun03 »

This is very great good job.

Oh wait I was accepted? Do I have to like wait for a super admin on the server or something?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 09:14:31 PM by Kimon »