Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1625248 times)

There are bots on the server and a bot mocheeze

I am not here to apply for admin right now I want it but you wouldn't accept me any way:( I am just here to tell you that I love the server.

I am not here to apply for admin right now I want it but you wouldn't accept me any way:( I am just here to tell you that I love the server.
"I like the server"? So do hundreds of people.

I guess it was time for a bump.

Lacking self confidence will not get you admin

Why did Marioguy0 added bots to the mini game? Two of them could kill you

I was on earlier today and I saw no bots, did he just add them?

I was on earlier today and I saw no bots, did he just add them?
I guess they were deleted

It was an attempt for a little more diversity.

Mario needs to stop adding stuff without permission, he should test the stuff at his own server, its more than once hes Experimented with the server.

And is the new boss out yet, the server really needs a revival.

All the time I have currently is dedicated to developing a new server I'm going to host jointly with Tetris.

I'll get back to this at some point, but I can't really promise a date.

All the time I have currently is dedicated to developing a new server I'm going to host jointly with Tetris.

I'll get back to this at some point, but I can't really promise a date.
I understand, its just that its near death now.
But sometimes I think its time to stop hosting it for a while.

And then maybe start up the server again some other time when there is new content.

Any chance that you'll release the score saver mod you're using?

Any chance that you'll release the score saver mod you're using?
It's actually a fairly small edit to the one on RTB, just duplicated the functions for Slayer_MinigameSO objects, and an if(%client.hasSpawnedOnce) to fix the bug where leaving while loading erases your score. It's actually not too ideal because occasionally we'll forget up the minigame and end it which discards everyone's scores.

It's actually a fairly small edit to the one on RTB, just duplicated the functions for Slayer_MinigameSO objects, and an if(%client.hasSpawnedOnce) to fix the bug where leaving while loading erases your score. It's actually not too ideal because occasionally we'll forget up the minigame and end it which discards everyone's scores.
I should look into why the RTB one doesn't work with Slayer I guess.