Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1629116 times)

Why was I de-admin'd?

I'll be explaining why. To start with, about a couple weeks ago, you did a few things to the Runner class, among other things which I cannot remember in order, but I'll list everything I recall.

Made the player who choose runner have the heavy/overweight datablock, weapon being the red spear(instakills user, no damage)
Disabled the Runner
Redirected the Runner to the Medic/Healer class
Finally, unsure when this was, every time someone chose runner, it would display a bottomtext event to everyone in the minigame, and I believe to the chat. Reason for doing this, was so you could stretch out rule 12("Do not intentionally be unhelpful or hold up the game.") to the point of banning anyone who picked runner. While I agree that runner most of the time is a pain, you do not ban someone for picking a class in a game.

In addition, you had also made an "extra life" brick in the normals' spawn room. I don't remember your exact reasoning for doing so, most I can recall is that you said it was unfair for the normals. However, you banned anyone who clicked it again, or threatened to. This went on for several rounds, in addition with the runner getting thrown every which way possible. I told you to quit multiple times, to no avail.

Adding onto this, you've also used the setnameshape event, or whatever it's name is, to make a near exact clone of me. Which isn't what you use it for. You've also been in the middle of the fight as a dragon, outside the minigame, constantly returning despite the amount of times you were turned into a bomb.

To conclude this, I've also had many a report given to me, with picture proof included. Someone was banned by your doing for a reason I do not remember, but it wasn't legit, and if I recall, you did it "for fun". The three pictures I was shown by one user stated that you had muted him for a decently long time(1000s iirc), for something petty, then did a joke ban I believe. But normally joke bans are 1-5 minutes. Maybe 10. Not a day's worth. I could be remembering wrong, but I am certain it was a day for a small matter that would've required no more than a short mute. As a final note, a few admins, including Mr.J can support me in this matter, if you so desire to bring it up at a later time.

I understand why I was deadmined, perhaps I can calm down with the trigger now

I'll be explaining why. To start with, about a couple weeks ago, you did a few things to the Runner class, among other things which I cannot remember in order, but I'll list everything I recall.

Made the player who choose runner have the heavy/overweight datablock, weapon being the red spear(instakills user, no damage) I did this after you made the runner just have the gae bolg, for I was under the assumption that we were disabling this. Also, after you informed me to stop, and that Pecon didn't want runner disabled, I did indeed stop.
Disabled the Runner
Redirected the Runner to the Medic/Healer class This was again, me under the assumption listen above on the same day.
Finally, unsure when this was, every time someone chose runner, it would display a bottomtext event to everyone in the minigame, and I believe to the chat. Reason for doing this, was so you could stretch out rule 12("Do not intentionally be unhelpful or hold up the game.") to the point of banning anyone who picked runner. While I agree that runner most of the time is a pain, you do not ban someone for picking a class in a game. I was not banning them? I am guilty of doing this, except the reason I did it was to see if I could /spy them and find out if they are holding up the round [I didn't have a reliable way of telling outside of the minigame].

In addition, you had also made an "extra life" brick in the normals' spawn room. I don't remember your exact reasoning for doing so, most I can recall is that you said it was unfair for the normals. However, you banned anyone who clicked it again, or threatened to. This went on for several rounds, in addition with the runner getting thrown every which way possible. I told you to quit multiple times, to no avail. The server took a vote on it, and no one was opposed to it, meaning no one was being harmed in the process. I did just put the brick there, and I couldn't regulate it. After a while, I realized it was faulty because you could just spam it to set your life count back to 2, and I removed it. To be honest, I do remember punishing someone for doing that after multiple warnings, but I don't remember exactly the severity of it. Also, I was discussing it with you, and our discussion made me realize that the whole thing was stupid.

Adding onto this, you've also used the setnameshape event, or whatever it's name is, to make a near exact clone of me. Which isn't what you use it for. You've also been in the middle of the fight as a dragon, outside the minigame, constantly returning despite the amount of times you were turned into a bomb. I plead guilty. I was a small dragon, though, not that it makes anything better. I also used events, to turn me into less and less notable things, so I could stay in one place without getting blown up.

To conclude this, I've also had many a report given to me, with picture proof included. Someone was banned by your doing for a reason I do not remember, but it wasn't legit, and if I recall, you did it "for fun". The three pictures I was shown by one user stated that you had muted him for a decently long time(1000s iirc), for something petty, then did a joke ban I believe. But normally joke bans are 1-5 minutes. Maybe 10. Not a day's worth. I could be remembering wrong, but I am certain it was a day for a small matter that would've required no more than a short mute. As a final note, a few admins, including Mr.J can support me in this matter, if you so desire to bring it up at a later time. Can I have these pictures? I don't ban for fun.
Okay, thank you for the reasons, I appreciate that someone explained it to me. Please take the time to read the bold.

We were dissatisfied with your performance as an admin, and didn't appreciate some events that occurred previously with you. It took us a while to decide, but since we were on the topic of de-admining, we were able to conclude that.
I find it unfair, for there was an entire event around the fall of Redconer, and I didn't even get a sincere warning?

I think you are mixing up "guilty" and "not guilty".

Your reasoning for "no one told me not to do this" just proves that you were a bad admin.

I think you are mixing up "guilty" and "not guilty".

Your reasoning for "no one told me not to do this" just proves that you were a bad admin.
Which part are you referring to?
I did the runner mess because I saw Tophat do it first.
Edit: Wait, are you referring to me wanting a warning? I think it's fair, I mean, putting me on probation or something before taking my job away is kinda weird.
Anyways, if the admin team prefers me to shut up and drop it, I will.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 10:59:10 AM by Johnny Blockhead »

-reason for deadmin-
This is why I say this.

Getting admin on this server is pretty damn tough, but so is losing it.

It seems like people have to do a hella lot of stuff before they get de-admined.

I did the runner mess because I saw Tophat do it first.

Uhh, I did nothing to Runner to begin with. Pretty sure I was out of the server as well for most of that time, then I came in at a midpoint or so.

Name: Snake Hammer

BL_ID: 47015

Previous administration experience: I've been admin on a rescue the princess server and Speedkart.
Who recommends you?: Aware and Tophat
Why should I accept you?: I plan on helping new people, other admins, and super admins with the boss battles server and the Host as well.

Timezone/Region: Northeastern and Mid-Atlantic regions of the United States

Name: Snake Hammer

BL_ID: 47015

Previous administration experience: I've been admin on a rescue the princess server and Speedkart.
Who recommends you?: Aware and Tophat
Why should I accept you?: I plan on helping new people, other admins, and super admins with the boss battles server and the Host as well.

Timezone/Region: Northeastern and Mid-Atlantic regions of the United States

Uhm, I never recommended you.

What's with the random colors

We need new admins. I had made an app 2 months ago and have been waiting ever since.

LOL, Tophat never recommended you