Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1629234 times)

Buttons broke today
Yeah, get the GUI Pecon made for Boss Battles. It helps. Worked for me last time buttons broke.

Yeah, get the GUI Pecon made for Boss Battles. It helps. Worked for me last time buttons broke.
It wasn't working either

It wasn't working either

Oh stuff, sorry for the useless info then.

Today we made an great amount of development for Doom Desert, I think it can be finished by next week

I've rebooted the server.

Back from camping @ Hamlin Beach in NY. Soon I'll be back on. I hope.

Im still gonna be inactive on BL for a while since my computers cooling system damaged, and i gotta save up till then.

Ya' know guys, no offense, but we really couldn't care less if you couldn't get on for a period of time.

Ya' know guys, no offense, but we really couldn't care less if you couldn't get on for a period of time.
but it looked like people cared when I said I couldn't be on after a hurricane... :o

Writing this post just to let people know what's going on.

Early today it appears that Redconor thought it would be a good idea to give everyone on the server a hidden achievement and title. Thanks to this, I've had to shut down the server and spend the last hour or so erasing the achievement and title from the save files of affected players. This was clear abuse on his part and he has been de-admined as of this post.

Additionally, it was brought to my attention that a loophole was discovered that allowed people to use locked classes. This exploit has been fixed, and I'm very disappointed that the admins abused this vulnerability rather than reporting it to us when it was discovered.

Server will be back online as soon as I finish uploading the modified save database.

looks like he was caught redhanded and put himself into a corner this time around.

does this mean i loose my "i tried" title
I didn't know he was abusing when he gave it to me :(