Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1629418 times)

Which Pecon made an event for it, but did not require the password.
But doesn't it require the setShapeName() password to actually change the shapeName?

But doesn't it require the setShapeName() password to actually change the shapeName?
It's hidden in the script. Players can't see it.

Which Pecon made an event for it, but did not require the password.
Please can I have the link to the mod?

Please can I have the link to the mod?
It's not really my place, but you probably won't get it as setting a player's name/shapename has a password for a reason.

This is pointless, what has been done has been done. Redconer has apologized, and this should be in our past unless he repeats this offense.

forget no, history is how you see how a person acts. apologizing means nothing.

redconer abused. he should not go unpunished because he said he was sorry or because he says his abuse was out of his control.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 08:37:36 PM by SiliconCactus »

forget no, history is how you see how a person acts. apologizing means nothing.

redconer abused. he should not go unpunished because he said he was sorry or because he says his abuse was out of his control.

So harsh, clearly you have not been in a similar situation. I'm sure this is the first popular server Redboner has ever administrated and there is a learning curve. He will be fine in the future.

So harsh, clearly you have not been in a similar situation. I'm sure this is the first popular server Redboner has ever administrated and there is a learning curve. He will be fine in the future.

if you seriously think that it's normal to ban two people and disrupt the game because he's been ridiculed on the internet, you're insane. if someone can't control their anger when people call him a name, then they shouldn't be administrating a server.

if you seriously think that it's normal to ban two people and disrupt the game because he's been ridiculed on the internet, you're insane. if someone can't control their anger when people call him a name, then they shouldn't be administrating a server.

Have you ever been in a position of power on a popular server ?

Also today I banned Kalim because he was being annoying, I think Red will be fine.

Have you ever been in a position of power on a popular server ?

Also today I banned Kalim because he was being annoying, I think Red will be fine.

of course i have, and because i can control my anger while being called names i've never abused. it's not that much to ask.

of course i have, and because i can control my anger while being called names i've never abused. it's not that much to ask.

What was the most popular server you were on ?

What was the most popular server you were on ?

this server, tango's server around 2012-2013, a ton of others i can't remember, probably 20 minecraft servers, and about three other servers/groups outside of blockland.

that doesn't matter though, as if you ban two people randomly and expect to keep admin you're crazy

Just to clear this up a bit, yes, Redconer did abuse his admin. However those two bans I almost re-did today, earlier. Decently annoying they were. He's received his punshment for the time being.

dear gosh I was penth and I was up against an armada of runners, gentlespy, oktoberfest, MC, and juggernaut

there should only be allowed to be like 1-2 minibosses a round

dear gosh I was penth and I was up against an armada of runners, gentlespy, oktoberfest, MC, and juggernaut
my boss experience in a nutshell

there should only be allowed to be like 1-2 minibosses a round

Well you just have to kill the Jugg, then try to get Oktoberfest without getting below 50% health and you may be able to win. It sucks but limiting mini bosses isn't the answer.