Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628954 times)

then dont lose your priveliges, listen to your parents, stay in school, and don't do drugs.
ftfy

ICE QUEEN HAS ARRIVED!

Hmm, pretty obvious.

Oh, a new song too! Cool!

The Ice Queen herself.

Powers (of what I've oberserved):
Field Freeze
Playertype Change (after being frozen)
Highly-Rapid Ice Shards

Passives:
Very high HP
Very fast mobility speed

This was a fun (and highly unfair) battle. I hope it happens again in the future!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 09:31:25 PM by TCF »

Ice Queen was decimated earlier by an Overweight rush. It was amazing.

It's very unfair if you're Kaje getting bombarded by Minibosses and then your shield is down, I went haywire about the Minibosses
this, almost every time I am kaje, blocklegend/trinko goes master chief and it gets annoying, I hate it when there is a miniboss literally every round

Wait, what did I miss
The arrival of the Ice Queen. :3

this, almost every time I am kaje, blocklegend/trinko goes master chief and it gets annoying, I hate it when there is a miniboss literally every round
ftfy

EDIT: Whoops, double post.

I thought I just explained, if not, I was really angry at that time. For those two victims, I had lower the ban time, but I' just gonna unban them anyway. Sorry to everyone, I had brought extreme shame to the server's reputation because I snapped.
You still went too far. I trusted you, after seeing this I do not know if I can trust you.

Even though you say your sorry, what are you going to do next?Buff the boss?Have 2 bosses?
Your lucky that Pecon/Jetz haven't de-admined you after that.

ICE QUEEN HAS ARRIVED!

[IM]http://i.imgur.com/8G3zywo.png[/img]
Hmm, pretty obvious.

[IM]http://i.imgur.com/Qzsq6nO.png[/img]
Oh, a new song too! Cool!

[IM]http://i.imgur.com/2AYXCPh.png[/img]
The Ice Queen herself.

Powers (of what I've oberserved):
Field Freeze
Playertype Change (after being frozen)
Highly-Rapid Ice Shards

Passives:
Very high HP
Very fast mobility speed

This was a fun (and highly unfair) battle. I hope it happens again in the future!
I may check it out soon, sounds fun.

Even though you say your sorry, what are you going to do next?Buff the boss?Have 2 bosses?
I've seen both of those before
That actually sounds pretty interesting.

I've seen both of those before
That actually sounds pretty interesting.
The only time you should see one of those is when Pecon is at the server.

I thought I just explained, if not, I was really angry at that time. For those two victims, I had lower the ban time, but I' just gonna unban them anyway. Sorry to everyone, I had brought extreme shame to the server's reputation because I snapped.
You should really fix yourself before doing crazy things like this again.

You should really fix yourself before doing crazy things like this again.
looks like redboner will lose his nickname after that

i will admit what redconer did was wrong, but like he said, its really frusturating having 3 minibosses loving you up.

they aren't really "rare high powered classes" if we see them every round.

like i said before, up the mini-boss cost to 5 times its original amount so bosses dont get spammed by minibosses every round.