Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1629554 times)

One round red actually did put two bosses in, someone was badspot and after he died red became eph

One round red actually did put two bosses in, someone was badspot and after he died red became eph
That time I took it way further than it should've, I hate myself now

That time I took it way further than it should've, I hate myself now
Okay, now you went way too far, how are you still admin after this!?

You lost all my trust now for sure, your job is to keep the server in control, not abuse your power to make someone win.

Redcorner, like it or not you have Abused Admin.

tbh even if it was the result from abuse, i'd like to see events like that (tag-team bosses, an enemy mini-boss that the regular boss brings along).

You lost all my trust now for sure, your job is to keep the server in control, not abuse your power to make someone win.

Redcorner, like it or not you have Abused Admin.
I understand already, this will not happen again

I understand already, this will not happen again

Lol yea right,

I have to agree on Zero, the fact that you raged so easily and abused means you might do it again.

Lol yea right,

I have to agree on Zero, the fact that you raged so easily and abused means you might do it again.
Ever since the beginning of Summer, my temper jumped up. I had a ton of people calling me the "Redboner" stuff nickname all the time and real life problems were gear-grinding. But yesterday, I was so irritated that my personality went out of control. And thinking about your witty statement that has been placed like that makes me think that you're an annoying little pest to deal with.

Ever since the beginning of Summer, my temper jumped up. I had a ton of people calling me the "Redboner" stuff nickname all the time and real life problems were gear-grinding. But yesterday, I was so irritated that my personality went out of control.

if you're pissed off, take a break from videogames. being an administrator of a very popular server means you have to deal with getting stuff thrown at you day in and day out -- if you aren't able to handle that, i don't think you should be on the staff roll until you learn to control your emotions.

And thinking about your witty statement that has been placed like that makes me think that you're an annoying little pest to deal with.

From the picture:
How was Pecon7's name changed to Ice Queen?

if you're pissed off, take a break from videogames. being an administrator of a very popular server means you have to deal with getting stuff thrown at you day in and day out -- if you aren't able to handle that, i don't think you should be on the staff roll until you learn to control your emotions.
I'll just work on a map for now on, nothing major would irritate me in building

Red is dumb but he isn't going to get de-admined, I've done way worse stuff. Then again, I'm also Gizmo.

Red is dumb but he isn't going to get de-admined, I've done way worse stuff. Then again, I'm also Gizmo.
What, am I gonna have a /toggle admin command on me now?

What, am I gonna have a /toggle admin command on me now?

Hahahahahaha

No

And thinking about your witty statement that has been placed like that makes me think that you're an annoying little pest to deal with.

Witty?

lmfao

So I guess I am banned from Boss Battles by Redboner.