Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1661181 times)

Oh my god, that friends with benefits one is great

[img ]http://i.imgur.com/ct54wUM.png[/img]
The Queen is near...

Earlier, Redconer was losing his stuff because of people picking minibosses, each round was about 1-3 minibosses.

Then when Querty was the boss, there were 4 minibosses, which were:
Vagineer
Samus
Christian Brutal Sniper
Doctor Oktoberfest (pretty sure)

Then he decided he's had ENOUGH and decided to pull this stunt:

We didn't ask for anything, but yet, what does he do?

Yeah.

Now, I understand that you were getting miffed at everyone picking a miniboss, but there's a reason of why they exist in the game. He then did this a second time even though only 1-2 minibosses were in the arena, and then I left after that. I don't know if he did it after that round, but I wouldn't be surprised if he did, considering the circumstances. Besides, is there a good reason for a boss healer existing?

Come on, Redconer. I used to like you, but then I see you pull this bullstuff on us.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 06:49:06 PM by TCF »

I was pissed off, and I go out of control when that happens. Do you know what happens if you get mauled by a crowd of Minibosses as Kaje? Really depressing, and I was really angry about that. I'm sorry that happened, I think I'm just gonna take a break trying to control myself

This is just for more proof of the incident that happened today.

This was not reasonable at all. You can see he perma-banned 2 people.
This was the first sign something was going to happen.

Then he started to use profanity at us.

Now he starts to become a boss healer and says we asked for it. We asked for nothing.

Final piece of evidence. He threatens again to become a Boss healer.
One question for you. Is this what the future of boss battles is going to become?
P.S. This fight was over minibosses.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 07:35:48 PM by Nilscripter »

I thought I just explained, if not, I was really angry at that time. For those two victims, I had lower the ban time, but I' just gonna unban them anyway. Sorry to everyone, I had brought extreme shame to the server's reputation because I snapped.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 05:35:54 PM by Redconer »

minibosses against kaje sucks

I thought I just explained, if not, I was really angry at that time. For those two victims, I had lower the ban time, but I' just gonna unban them anyway. Sorry to everyone, I had brought extreme shame to the server's reputation because I snapped.

Angry at people picking miniboss?

Dafuq

Angry at people picking miniboss?

Dafuq
It's very unfair if you're Kaje getting bombarded by Minibosses and then your shield is down, I went haywire about the Minibosses

some of the minibosses just seem silly to have such high damage attacks
*cough* master chief*cough*

Honestly as well, I think mini-boss costs should be increased by like 5 times their current cost, they should feel special and hard to get, we shouldnt have instances where we have 3 of them every other round.

Would you mind postponing the battle until Tuesday? Why? I really wanna battle the queen, and I lost electronics for the day. Please!  :panda:

I lost electronics for the day
then dont lose your priveliges, listen to your parents, and stay in school.

then dont lose your priveliges, listen to your parents, and stay in school.
pfft. I do. But I really wanna battle the boss... :(