Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628949 times)

Witty?

lmfao

So I guess I am banned from Boss Battles by Redboner.
No

Redboner is simply in the stage of where he gets bored of the server, yet continues to play regardless. Eventually he will realize how boring it is and not join for months and be as normal as Redboner can be.

No
Just take a break, also if they call you redboner you can always mute them as talking stuff to an admin is a pretty stupid thing to do.

Your an admin, your job is to keep peace at the server, I took a break and I'm back, I suggest you take a break.

How was Pecon7's name changed to Ice Queen?
Its an event
ChangePlayerName

Its an event
ChangePlayerName
No, I actually changed my name.
Yes, I had an alt sit on it for security
It was temporary, though.

So boss battles is a temporary name, good

Kalim was on the server once and had his named extended while ingame. is this eventing?

I dont get why Kaje can have a weapon thats basically a sniper rifle, and a rapid fire gun at the same time

So boss battles is a temporary name, good

pecon, make the server name Ice Queen's Boss Battles

Witty?

lmfao

So I guess I am banned from Boss Battles by Redboner.
This is pointless, what has been done has been done. Redconer has apologized, and this should be in our past unless he repeats this offense.

This is pointless, what has been done has been done. Redconer has apologized, and this should be in our past unless he repeats this offense.
Which he did repeat lol

Kalim was on the server once and had his named extended while ingame. is this eventing?
Can't do that with default events. Player::setShapeName(); has a password that is only known to a very small group of people. Although, if you knew the password, you could script an event that would do this.

Which Pecon made an event for it, but did not require the password.