Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1659176 times)

bb sounds like baby.....

bb sounds like baby.....

What? Lol. She (if you mean Big Brother) is mature.

What? Lol. She (if you mean Big Brother) is mature.
/facepawpalm

/facepawpalm

Ooohhhh... You mean.. I get it. Screw my life.

Facepaw, lolz

dont bring me into dis =3=

Okay, people keep confusing me with other people.

I am not Eepos, Epoos, or Epoost or anything like that. My in-game name is Epøst. The ø is a true identifier. My forum name is Wølfmaster.

i think Epøst should be admin thts all :3  :cookie:

hank has a minigun and a rocketL. Seriously? If admin bosses have custom weapon choices they should get 100 health or something that makes then a lot less destructive. He can shoot any player on the cannon or kill the sentry from a distance, it's way too cheap.

EDIT: hank is changing the timescale...?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 08:36:43 PM by .:FancyPants:. »

hank has a minigun and a rocketL. Seriously? If admin bosses have custom weapon choices they should get 100 health or something that makes then a lot less destructive. He can shoot any player on the cannon or kill the sentry from a distance, it's way too cheap.

Admin bosses don't have any sort of that stuff.
And changing timescale shouldn't be allowed anyways. Do you have any evidence or pictures of it happening?

Yeah....admins don't get anything extra....
Do you have any evidence or pictures of it happening?

was this before or after the save loaded?
he changed the map to night because I didn't exactly put my foot down in telling him not too

I then gave the players guns and the boss a rocket launcher until his save loaded. during this time the timescale was modified numerous times by Hank

again, was this before or after the save loaded?

Lugnut! Is the new years countdown made?!