Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628132 times)

A wild RedGaijin has appeared! He uses amaze! Thread is amazed!

For srs though, what'd I miss? I've been off for a couple of months.

Code: [Select]
function serverCmdFap(%client)
{
   %client.player.playthread(1,armattack);
}
Dear god what

Is being able to shoot the capture point from the cannon in a corner a feature or an oversight?

Dear god what
Type /fap and it move your arm in a fapping motion repeatedly. I saw him put it in :S

Is being able to shoot the capture point from the cannon in a corner a feature or an oversight?
No reason not to be able to I suppose. Capping is usually the solution to afk people screwing with the game. I suppose it also counters the last few people being impossible to kill for one reason or another, but it isn't likely that those people would use the turret as their first option for stopping the boss.

No reason not to be able to I suppose. Capping is usually the solution to afk people screwing with the game. I suppose it also counters the last few people being impossible to kill for one reason or another, but it isn't likely that those people would use the turret as their first option for stopping the boss.
I consider it my first option. Works rather well actually.

I consider it my first option. Works rather well actually.
yes it does >:(
and it's piss annoying when the last person is faster than you and goes into the tank turret when you try capping because you can't hit him

I think it unbalances it, but whatever you think

and it's piss annoying when the last person is faster than you and goes into the tank turret when you try capping because you can't hit him
:3
You got me at the end though :u

Which reminds me, bosses can use the healthpots or w/e, right?

:3
You got me at the end though :u

Which reminds me, bosses can use the healthpots or w/e, right?
Dunno if 15 health would be that valuable to them, though judging by the reliability of the health system so far, it probably translates to Ladder to Hell levels.

Dunno if 15 health would be that valuable to them, though judging by the reliability of the health system so far, it probably translates to Ladder to Hell levels.
o u and your mspa references

AFK kicker is off, server currently has 5 afks and I can't kick them manually all at one time. :|

AFK kicker is off, server currently has 5 afks and I can't kick them manually all at one time. :|
Kick them one by one...

Kick them one by one...
there's like a minute delay on kicking

there's like a minute delay on kicking
forget, i forgot about that.