Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628155 times)

i decided the bridge was an eyesore
so i used fillcan with invisible paint...

yes i put it back

<font:Verdana Bold:12>TheVampire<font:Verdana:12>: Well i dont need to follow your directions idc im gonna advertise
<font:Verdana Bold:12>TheVampire<font:Verdana:12>: I rely dc what you say
<font:Verdana Bold:12>TheVampire<font:Verdana:12>: So shut up
<font:Verdana Bold:12>hankyje<font:Verdana:12>: Lol rage
<font:Verdana Bold:12>hankyje<font:Verdana:12>: If you didn't care you wouldn't have messaged me.
<font:Verdana Bold:12>TheVampire<font:Verdana:12>: I dont follow retarted people directions
<font:Verdana Bold:12>hankyje<font:Verdana:12>: Also raging over IRC is not aloud either, you are now permanantly banned.
<font:Verdana Bold:12>TheVampire<font:Verdana:12>: ban me right know on irc
<font:Verdana Bold:12>hankyje<font:Verdana:12>: I can't ban you from IRC
<font:Verdana Bold:12>TheVampire<font:Verdana:12>: I DO WHAT EVER THE forget I WANT
<font:Verdana Bold:12>hankyje<font:Verdana:12>: I banned you from the server.
<font:Verdana Bold:12>TheVampire<font:Verdana:12>: GOT IT PUNK
<font:Verdana Bold:12>hankyje<font:Verdana:12>: Blocked.
<font:Verdana Bold:12>TheVampire<font:Verdana:12>: I JUST SAID I WANTED ALOT OF VIEWRS
<font:Verdana Bold:12>TheVampire<font:Verdana:12>: tFOR yOUTUBE
<font:Verdana Bold:12>TheVampire<font:Verdana:12>: YOU STUPID IDOIT
<font:Verdana Bold:12>hankyje<font:Verdana:12>: Asking for viewers =  advritising
<font:Verdana Bold:12>hankyje<font:Verdana:12>: Raging on IRC = permanant ban.
<font:Verdana Bold:12>hankyje<font:Verdana:12>: Too late.
<font:Verdana Bold:12>hankyje<font:Verdana:12>: IRC me back when you've calmed down from your tantrum.
<font:Verdana Bold:12>TheVampire<font:Verdana:12>: Nah
<font:Verdana Bold:12>TheVampire<font:Verdana:12>: Im raging becuze i had 900 points and know i dont have them
<font:Verdana Bold:12>TheVampire<font:Verdana:12>: ANYMORE
<font:Verdana Bold:12>TheVampire<font:Verdana:12>: becuaze of you
<font:Verdana Bold:12>hankyje<font:Verdana:12>: Why would it matter anyway
<font:Verdana Bold:12>hankyje<font:Verdana:12>: You're never coming back
<font:Verdana Bold:12>hankyje<font:Verdana:12>: Lol
<font:Verdana Bold:12>TheVampire<font:Verdana:12>: Ill just say hank abused admin
<font:Verdana Bold:12>hankyje<font:Verdana:12>: Oh no
<font:Verdana Bold:12>hankyje<font:Verdana:12>: You're words of magic will destroy my admin
<font:Verdana Bold:12>hankyje<font:Verdana:12>: How did you do it
<font:Verdana Bold:12>hankyje<font:Verdana:12>: Are you a wizard?
<font:Verdana Bold:12>TheVampire<font:Verdana:12>: becuaze you abused admin
<font:Verdana Bold:12>hankyje<font:Verdana:12>: How so?
<font:Verdana Bold:12>TheVampire<font:Verdana:12>: I just told them to see my profile
<font:Verdana Bold:12>TheVampire<font:Verdana:12>: And you banned me
<font:Verdana Bold:12>hankyje<font:Verdana:12>: Posting chat.

Irc chat.

i decided the bridge was an eyesore
so i used fillcan with invisible paint...

yes i put it back

I Liked it better before :c

Don't worry he didn't leave it like that.

We need a boss that fakekills bricks.
That would make it have an advantage in the bridges n such but weak on the grounds.

Edit:
Also, we need a way for everybody to have spawned with classes first before the boss can spawn.
I've seen too many "Hey guys, which class is the boss. plz tell me so i can choose class to beat him"
I find it annoying and I have to threaten those forgeters to choose a class or else I will rape them.

Edit:
Also, we need a way for everybody to have spawned with classes first before the boss can spawn.
I've seen too many "Hey guys, which class is the boss. plz tell me so i can choose class to beat him"
I find it annoying and I have to threaten those forgeters to choose a class or else I will rape them.
Those people are morons. The boss class appears in big letters, and I often wait in the spawn room waiting for those big letters to help me decide which class I want to use.

Irc chat.
in any case, seeing as the 'Looking For Servers' chat didn't go down too well, the 'No Advertising' rule will soon probably be abolished

If they push you too far? Shouldn't you ban them if they annoy the people off, not troll with you.
Blacklist of people? You're basically gonna ban people from a list of blacklist you have from a server that's not yours but you're an admin on. Good job.
Edit,By push me to far i get annoyed when others are annoyed,so it counts as all players.

Those people are morons. The boss class appears in big letters, and I often wait in the spawn room waiting for those big letters to help me decide which class I want to use.
What? It doesn't appear, at least not for us.

What? It doesn't appear, at least not for us.
Ugh. Seriously? I've seen them every time, I guess then because I own the bricks, it will only show when I'm in the minigame, or maybe it only shows it to me. I didn't know nobody else could see it, I just thought nobody bothered reading or got into a habit of asking. I swear minigame-related events cause more problems each day.

In that case, we should probably work on either fixing that message or informing everyone who the boss is some other way. Forcing everyone to pick their class before the boss is not a good strategy; I've found the information very helpful myself.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 03:23:47 AM by -Jetz- »

Ugh. Seriously? I've seen them every time, I guess then because I own the bricks, it will only show when I'm in the minigame, or maybe it only shows it to me. I didn't know nobody else could see it, I just thought nobody bothered reading or got into a habit of asking. I swear minigame-related events cause more problems each day.

In that case, we should probably work on either fixing that message or informing everyone who the boss is some other way. Forcing everyone to pick their class before the boss is not a good strategy; I've found the information very helpful myself.
I'm pretty sure they only work when the brick creator is there, but even when you're there the chat still doesn't show up. It's quite odd.

no
its when jetz is in the minigame
because then, HIS BRICK knows which minigane to broadcast the message too

tada

PECON PLZ CHECK MY APPLICATION
This is funny,stop capitalizing every loving word you type.

admin app

blid?

infiniteLoop

why should i become an admin?

because i'm cool.

references?

everybody, even if they deny it.

previous experiences?

in that one server.

thanks for reviewing my application.

:cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 11:27:26 AM by Superb »