Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1627697 times)

Pecon. PLEASE ban lugnut he is a jerk to me and my resame does exist right?
résumé
Does it hurt to go on google just to figure out how it's spelled?

Don't copy + paste my application please.
I didn't think I did :(
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 05:26:05 PM by Destructinator »

Freeze I did not copy you. I didn't even know you had applied :(

I have to reapply so:
Application:
Name: comedy101experiments
BL_ID: 32404
Previous Experience: BLOCKY DUDE [NECF]'s server I was admin, I made sure everyone followed the rules, ESPECIALLY while host was afk
Who recommends you?: Blocky Dude [NECF] and AdAmUp
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I think you should accept me because I follow the rules, am a great admin, and am very good with eventing.  I have a lot of previous experience with being an admin, and I rarely get de-admined.
Your Timezone/Region:Eastern Standard Time

Application: Super admin would be preferable, but, I'll take whatever.
Name: Epøst
BL_ID: 6080
Previous Experience: Servers of

Epøst (Host as my own server, some of them being Jail Escapes, Zombie Games, and, Concerts)
Air Glider (Moderator, Admin, and Super Admin for City RPG & Mini Empires)
Hyaku (Admin, Super Admin for School RP)
Blocko2000 (Super Admin, Mostly freebuild & once a nutcracker build)
Crown (moderator for Jail Escape)

Who recommends you?: I have already been recommended by members such as Frontrox, TheBlackParrot, super crazy wacko, Crown,  Air Glider, Daemon, and such. Check back for the posts

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): My primary goal here is to keep the peace. Dang, I see so much arguing going on on the server... I want to settle those arguments. I want to improve the server, as well. But, settling the disputes between people IS my primary goal.

A lot of admins just ban/kick someone at the command of someone without actually checking that person's side of the story, which is something I try to prevent on my own server. I've had to de-admin/mod people for not checking both sides of the story, and, just being general meanies.

I want to prevent that crap from happening.

Your Timezone/Region: Eastern Standard Time
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 06:16:45 PM by Wølfmaster »

Admin Application

In-game name: Gizmo (12815)

Previous Experience:

Scattered Space Servers such as the Dogfight, Vehicle Wars, and Block City.

Who recommends me:

Greek2Me, Lalam, KINEX, Racerboy, Bones4.

Why you should accept me:

Most importantly I am active when I am on the server which is something that is lacking currently. Besides enforcing the rules and general obvious things I like to use common sense when banning people. Basically having fun but laying down the law when needed.

Previous Experience:

Useless.

So you have no experience then?

I have to reapply so:
Application:
Name: comedy101experiments
BL_ID: 32404
Previous Experience: BLOCKY DUDE [NECF]'s server I was admin, I made sure everyone followed the rules, ESPECIALLY while host was afk
Who recommends you?: Blocky Dude [NECF] and AdAmUp
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I think you should accept me because I follow the rules, am a great admin, and am very good with eventing.  I have a lot of previous experience with being an admin, and I rarely get de-admined.
Your Timezone/Region:Eastern Standard Time

Denied.
Application: Super admin would be preferable, but, I'll take whatever.
Name: Epøst
BL_ID: 6080
Previous Experience: Servers of

Epøst (Host as my own server, some of them being Jail Escapes, Zombie Games, and, Concerts)
Air Glider (Moderator, Admin, and Super Admin for City RPG & Mini Empires)
Hyaku (Admin, Super Admin for School RP)
Blocko2000 (Super Admin, Mostly freebuild & once a nutcracker build)
Crown (moderator for Jail Escape)

Who recommends you?: I have already been recommended by members such as Frontrox, TheBlackParrot, super crazy wacko, Crown,  Air Glider, Daemon, and such. Check back for the posts

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): My primary goal here is to keep the peace. Dang, I see so much arguing going on on the server... I want to settle those arguments. I want to improve the server, as well. But, settling the disputes between people IS my primary goal.

A lot of admins just ban/kick someone at the command of someone without actually checking that person's side of the story, which is something I try to prevent on my own server. I've had to de-admin/mod people for not checking both sides of the story, and, just being general meanies.

I want to prevent that crap from happening.

Your Timezone/Region: Eastern Standard Time
Accepted.
Admin Application

In-game name: Gizmo (12815)

Previous Experience:

Who recommends me:

Greek2Me, Lalam, KINEX, Racerboy, Bones4.

Why you should accept me:

Most importantly I am active when I am on the server which is something that is lacking currently. Besides enforcing the rules and general obvious things I like to use common sense when banning people. Basically having fun but laying down the law when needed.
Denied.

Freeze I did not copy you. I didn't even know you had applied :(
ok, sorry :c
ill ask everyone to reconsider tomorrow

I would like to apply for admin so application:
                                                      name for bl: Blocko2000
                                                      name for fourms: Bløckster
                                                      BL_ID:26944
                                                      Previous Experience: My jail/escape making sure everybody was secure, didn't go in the vents. Also made sure prisoners did not go in any secret rooms like the cops room and get any weapons and just randomly freekill so yeah also i have more the my experience and i am a very nice guy and good at fighting. I also make sure everybody follows the rules. When people don't follow the rules i ban them or kick them for very good reasons and make sure when people are admin they don't abuse. I have more to the experience but  i think this is enough telling for now. Please, recommend me admin.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 08:19:55 PM by blØckster »

I would like to apply for admin so application:
                                                      name for bl: Blocko2000
                                                      name for fourms: Bløckster
                                                      BL_ID:26944
                                                      Previous Experience: My jail/escape making sure everybody was secure, didn't go in the vents. Also made sure prisoners did not go in any secret rooms like the cops room and get any weapons and just randomly freekill so yeah also i have more the my experience and i am a very nice guy and good at fighting. I also make sure everybody follows the rules. When people don't follow the rules i ban them or kick them for very good reasons and make sure when people are admin they don't abuse. I have more to the experience but  i think this is enough telling for now. Please, recommend me admin.

Eh, this is a bit ignorant. He means your past experience as an administrator. Elaborate MOAR. And, asking for recommendation in the post is... not a good idea

I locked it and i feel a lot of emberesment in me ._.

Name: emoguy366
BL_ID: 21711
Previous Experience: I've had admin on a lot of servers, such as Xukiamroa's, Lake5's, Left-4-Dead Noob's, Capt. Tan, and Gamefreak's.
Who Recommends You?: All of the people who i admin on their servers, and one of your own admins, Epost.
Why Should I Accept You? (Please elaborate): I love your server. I am not sucking up, i purely love it, and i would like to become a permanent and respected member of your servers community. I know there's a chance you might not accept this, but if i thought it was impossible, would i be typing this message?  :cookieMonster:
Your Timezone/Region: (Time Zone): Central Time Zone. (Region): Eastern Kentucky; Brandenburg.