Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628391 times)

Application: yes it is
Name: Freeze
BL_ID: 15293
Previous Experience: To be honest, I've not admin'd a great amount. I've hosted a few Knife TDM's and Deathruns before which got like 12+ players. I'd say I'm a pretty good admin. I don't know though.
Who recommends you?: I don't know :c (APPARENTLY YOU'RE ALL WAITING FOR ME TO POST IT SO I COULDN'T GET ANYONE~ :D)
A few of the already admin'd admins might.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): Well I recently got a new computer and thus am getting back into blockland. I'm quite nice to players but amn't afraid to ban or kick them if necessary. I play on the server a decent amount I'd say (someone can probably vouch for me on this..., I will be playing less when school starts but I'm pretty quick at homework and I don't get much, at weekends I'll play a lot). We need more British admins because when it's day time at Europe hardly any admins are their at all.
Your Timezone/Region: GMT/Scotland

Application: Of course!
Name: Golden Knight
BL_ID: 13854
Previous Experience: Hosted a lot of server's in my time and got 20+ people and I'm a great moderator for really anything
Who recommends you?: I don't really have any reccomendations exept for 1 my good ol' pal Morningstar!
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I've been in blockland for a while and as I said a great moderator, and, very good at building/eventing and I can help w/your server a lot Pecon, and you'll like your server better, no bad fight or any innopropriate talk about you/Blockland/themselfs. Thanks! 
Your Timezone/Region: Eastern time/US/New England.

I now have a new process for accepting admins that should make accepting easier with less likelihood of accepting people that are not actually good. Feel free to re-apply if you got declined or ignored earlier.

Application: Of course!
Name: Golden Knight
BL_ID: 13854
Previous Experience: Hosted a lot of server's in my time and got 20+ people and I'm a great moderator for really anything
Who recommends you?: I don't really have any reccomendations exept for 1 my good ol' pal Morningstar!
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I've been in blockland for a while and as I said a great moderator, and, very good at building/eventing and I can help w/your server a lot Pecon, and you'll like your server better, no bad fight or any innopropriate talk about you/Blockland/themselfs. Thanks! 
Your Timezone/Region: Eastern time/US/New England.
Declined.

Pecon,
Just wondering why I got declined twice?  If there is anything you want/need me to change or fix in order to get accepted, please PM me.
Thanks

Pecon,
Just wondering why I got declined twice?  If there is anything you want/need me to change or fix in order to get accepted, please PM me.
Thanks
I haven't really seen enough of you at the server to accept. I don't know your personality much. Those are my reasons anyway. : I
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 04:39:41 PM by Freeze »

I haven't really seen enough of you at the server to accept. I don't know your personality much. Those are my reasons anyway. : I

No there not and IM ON THERE EVERY DAY FOR 2 HOURS OR MORE! Sorry for yellin'

Application: Admin
Name: Destructinator
BL_ID: 20244
Previous Experience: I host Knife TDM's every weekend.
Who recommends you?: I hope atleast someone recommends me. I have been nice to many people on the server.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I play BL every week and I can get done with homework very quick. I am nice but not afraid to kick/ban anyone if I have to. I have never abused admin and I am a very good admin. I love this server alot, I come on it all the time.
Your Timezone/Region: Eastern Standard Time/U.S.

Pecon. PLEASE ban lugnut he is a jerk to me and my resame does exist right?

Application: Admin
Name: Destructinator
BL_ID: 20244
Previous Experience: I host Knife TDM's every weekend.
Who recommends you?: I hope atleast someone recommends me. I have been nice to many people on the server.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I play BL every week and I can get done with homework very quick. I am nice but not afraid to kick/ban anyone if I have to. I have never abused admin and I am a very good admin. I love this server alot, I come on it all the time.
Your Timezone/Region: Eastern Standard Time/U.S.
Don't copy + paste my application please.

we don't u just think.....

Pecon. PLEASE ban lugnut he is a jerk to me and my resame does exist right?
You got declined, whined about it and were banned for half an hour, get over it.