Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628371 times)

Thanks a bunch for admin. I really appreciate it, and, I will do the most I can to contribute to the server.

Name: emoguy366
BL_ID: 21711
Previous Experience: I've had admin on a lot of servers, such as Xukiamroa's, Lake5's, Left-4-Dead Noob's, Capt. Tan, and Gamefreak's.
Who Recommends You?: All of the people who i admin on their servers, and one of your own admins, Epost.
Why Should I Accept You? (Please elaborate): I love your server. I am not sucking up, i purely love it, and i would like to become a permanent and respected member of your servers community. I know there's a chance you might not accept this, but if i thought it was impossible, would i be typing this message?  :cookieMonster:
Your Timezone/Region: (Time Zone): Central Time Zone. (Region): Eastern Kentucky; Brandenburg.
Denied.

Denied.

Why is it it seems the majority of the applications SUCK?

Name: emoguy366
BL_ID: 21711
Previous Experience: I've had admin on a lot of servers, such as Xukiamroa's, Lake5's, Left-4-Dead Noob's, Capt. Tan, and Gamefreak's.
Who Recommends You?: All of the people who i admin on their servers, and one of your own admins, Epost.
Why Should I Accept You? (Please elaborate): I love your server. I am not sucking up, i purely love it, and i would like to become a permanent and respected member of your servers community. I know there's a chance you might not accept this, but if i thought it was impossible, would i be typing this message?  :cookieMonster:
Your Timezone/Region: (Time Zone): Central Time Zone. (Region): Eastern Kentucky; Brandenburg.

C'mon, he seems pretty good. Admin him.

Finally you say positeve things about me :|

Finally you say positeve things about me :|
Somebody sounds a little into themselves.

I believe that you were denied, seeing as pecon is ignoring you.

I believe that you were denied, seeing as pecon is ignoring you.
By the way, what is your steam?

I have the hots for that Gamefandan guy, but I'm afraid he won't like me.

Really? You know I've always liked you...

why the hell is the server screwed up >:C

oh and uh can you add like 1 little weapon to the engineer and scout, the Tf2 pistol

By the way, what is your steam?
Sord213

he wont, he's such a richardhead

Pecon, the minigams isn't resetting correctly, and, I am unable to fix it