Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628793 times)

Wow, what a stupid feature.
Wow, you're the second person I never thought I would agree with.

The only reason I can think it exists is so people can't kick the entire server and stuff. This is probably due to a lack of trust, but this raises the question: Who can we trust?
I can make a kick command, and as a matter of fact, I am attempting to (with Jetz's help); make a command that will allow kick reasons. I can easily modify it so it allows certain admins to kick as rapidly as they can type..
I suggest these admins be permitted to do this, disregarding SA's because they can do
$fcbn(target).delete();

TheBlackParrot
Frontrox
Ipquarx

Oh, and Lalam, I'm still waiting on that essay.

Wow, what a stupid feature.
when electing admins off an application basis, it's good to have 'safety features'. it's only there because pecon's picking admins off the fence on a trust fall basis. pecon pulled a pretty smart move keeping that feature. nooby admins desperate for power somewhere get limited in the power they have, but at the same time the actual admins picked from heart probably get restricted by it too.
basically- if you can trust your admins, you don't need this feature. pecon can't trust his admins because he doesn't know them.

Wow, you're the second person I never thought I would agree with.

The only reason I can think it exists is so people can't kick the entire server and stuff. This is probably due to a lack of trust, but this raises the question: Who can we trust?
I can make a kick command, and as a matter of fact, I am attempting to (with Jetz's help); make a command that will allow kick reasons. I can easily modify it so it allows certain admins to kick as rapidly as they can type..
I suggest these admins be permitted to do this, disregarding SA's because they can do
$fcbn(target).delete();

TheBlackParrot
Frontrox
Ipquarx

Oh, and Lalam, I'm still waiting on that essay.

Eh, Lugnut, when you deal with noobs/mean people, you are mean about it/back. That's.... kind of handicapped, to be honest.

Pecon, I think you should get moderator...

If I get some special power, I'd probably want that, mainly because when I'm in a crappy mood, I admin badly, but moderate well.

Eh, Lugnut, when you deal with noobs/mean people, you are mean about it/back. That's.... kind of handicapped, to be honest.
what
are you reviewing my actions on the server
or were you actually responding to something in my post

the second is implied because you quoted it
and frankly, I have no idea what you're talking about

AFK kicker is off, server currently has 5 afks and I can't kick them manually all at one time. :|
It wasn't off, someone (I'm guessing it was Pecon because it didn't happen within the last 10 days) keeps turning it up to 8 minutes, which effectively breaks it because when the round ends (after 8 minutes, but not synchronized with the round timer), the afk people still in the spawn will teleport around, which will reset the thing.

Also, Pecon, I know you never used that SetMaximumHealth event I made, so I'll ask before bothering to make a different version that can include extra health per players in the minigame (SetBossHealth). Then it could effectively work like Slayer's method for health scaling but we could customize it easily for each boss.

If you make that, then great.

Sherlock is a pretty bad admin

flying around as mocheeze shooting the boss/healing people, and because he's a boss playertype he was hard to kill, very unfair tothe bosses

How have I not seen him before?

How have I not seen him before?
dunno, but now he's spawning himself as probably a 5x ephialtes with a cloak. pretty god damn annoying. if I wasn't getting off he'd probably end up on the temporary ban list until pecon gets on for total abuse of admin for stuffting up the game

Another badmin bites the dust.

But I wasn't doing anything evil :c
I Self Deleted once I saw I was last, I was just hiding :c

I think all the treasure chests should be reachable...
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 11:49:27 AM by tredden »