Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1659288 times)

Aaand... why?

You let me get trolled & votekicked. You also canceled a legit votekick for teamkilling sentries.

You need more admins here.  More admins who can administrate well, and are active a lot.  Right now, we have people just loving off in the bed, as opposed to actually playing.  Purposely prolonging matches to satisfy personal entertainment purposes shouldn't be tolerated.

people just loving off in the bed,
wowe hote

Did this just start within 5 minutes ago? Cause I left around that time because I have a life and stuff

I'll go harass some admins on steam

wowe hote

Did this just start within 5 minutes ago? Cause I left around that time because I have a life and stuff

I'll go harass some admins on steam

I'm trying to get admin status lolz

Frontrox says I sound great for the position

You need more admins here.  More admins who can administrate well, and are active a lot.  Right now, we have people just loving off in the bed, as opposed to actually playing.  Purposely prolonging matches to satisfy personal entertainment purposes shouldn't be tolerated.
We cant be there 24/7. Most of us administrate very well.

I saw someone named Fancypants being harassed because everyone yelled that he was a brony, even though he was not. One guy kept running around him as a scout, trying to make him kill himself with his own rockets. I forgot his name, however.

He isn't saying that you don't administrate well, just that their are not enough admins to be on most of the time. He knows you can always be there, but with more admins at least one of them should be on most of the time.

He isn't saying that you don't administrate well, just that their are not enough admins to be on most of the time. He knows you can always be there, but with more admins at least one of them should be on most of the time.
You need more admins here.  More admins who can administrate well, and are active a lot.
He is.

He is.
I'm saying some admins here aren't to par with what I've seen.  I'm not suggesting they need to be ridden of, but that we have more admins who may be able to outmatch their abilities.

I'm saying some admins here aren't to par with what I've seen.  I'm not suggesting they need to be ridden of, but that we have more admins who may be able to outmatch their abilities.
What makes a good admin?

What makes a good admin?
This is something I don't have the ability to sum up in a post.

If you cannot do this, then you do not have the right to tell us how to be.

If you cannot do this, then you do not have the right to tell us how to be.
The qualities in an admin are entirely perceptive and cannot be stated through text alone -- it must be displayed through action.  If I could, however, then we could just as easily have bots administrating.
I suggest you do things throughout many of my visits on the server.  I've never told you HOW to be, I've simply stated that I disagree with some of what you've done, and have advised you to do differently.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 11:06:12 PM by Lalam24 »

Then do it in a 5 page minimum philosophical essay, single spaced, and have it on Lug's desk by five. He can then review it and decide if you have the right to tell him what to do.

Lugnut1206 softly chuckled to himself as he closed the companies bulletin board software to open the local office smtp client.

The program opened with a it's usual annoying bing that Lugnut1206 had not gotten around to disabling yet.

TO:JETZDASKRIPTAH@pecon7sserver.blserv
SUBJECT:Thanks!
BODY:

Dear Jetz,
   thanks for making my stuffty day better!

That stuffty scripter,
       Lugnut1206

Sending the email, Lugnut1206 leaned back in his 9 year old office chair, which was currently covered with a black and white checkered blanket, which he was supposed to be wearing, but it's not a loving snuggie so he can't wear it and type at the same time.

Duh.

He coded the following important command:
Code: [Select]
function serverCmdFap(%client)
{
   %client.player.playthread(1,armattack);
}

"Pecon will be so proud," he thought, as he awaited Lalam's essay, which was due four hours ago.