Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1615800 times)

I got some loops that could come into play on the server. Want a download? Coming soon to a MediaFire near you...

Current loops avalible:
~NK~ - Problematic
~NK~ - Poltergeist (Old Mix)
~NK~ - Nine Circles
~NK~ - Fairydust
~NK~ - Astronaut 13
Holyyeah - Bossfight-Milky Ways

I was actually thinking about this. Huge yeti for blizzard Map lol

Reskins with different powers might be awesome too. On the blizzard map, Rotondo could be turned into an ice yeti with a different secondary power like throwing a gigantic ice boulder or freezing enemies around him.

I got some loops that could come into play on the server. Want a download? Coming soon to a MediaFire near you...

Current loops avalible:
~NK~ - Problematic
~NK~ - Poltergeist (Old Mix)
~NK~ - Nine Circles
~NK~ - Fairydust
~NK~ - Astronaut 13
Holyyeah - Bossfight-Milky Ways
justfilehosting.space

I wonder how many admins are really active these days. Seems like there is a huge staff list.

I wonder how many admins are really active these days. Seems like there is a huge staff list.
ones i see are spider, trinko, tophat, pecon(sometimes), soro joins every now and then, and frontrox i think i saw a few times recently.

also trifornt and gizmo

Don't forget 0Mr.J0, Aware, Danny Boy and Ipquarx. Emgiell/Rotary/Fastlex and Tetris rarely play

Reskins with different powers might be awesome too. On the blizzard map, Rotondo could be turned into an ice yeti with a different secondary power like throwing a gigantic ice boulder or freezing enemies around him.
This and what the guy a few posts above about Ice Queen seems like a good idea.

Ice Queen is OP as loving stuff

Ice Queen is OP as loving stuff
yes
a not-op version would need to be made for the commoners to play with

yes

yes

The redo map of valley is interesting...

I really don't like the spawns though, you have to walk unnecessary long ways and the spawn looks like it was just duplicated over and over again.