Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604804 times)

the dragon pet should be land dragon, in memory of land dragon miniboss and demolisher or whatever the land dragon boss was called :(

What if certain colors give pets emitters

Woo dragons!

the dragon pet should be land dragon, in memory of land dragon miniboss and demolisher or whatever the land dragon boss was called :(

But Swift Dragon > Land Dragon :d

Update: Added the new Dragon pet (Credit to ArmyUnit's Swift Dragon model).

Compatible pets will now sit when not moving around.

Also, for reference purposes I'm going to list all the colors currently available to the /recolorpet command.

Basic colors (2 Boss Coins) - Most of these colors are watered down or untrue. See the enhanced colors in the next section.
- red
- orange
- yellow
- blue
- skyblue
- grey / gray
- white
- black

"Enhanced" colors (4 to 8 Boss Coins) - Mostly more 'pure' versions of colors
- purered (4)
- crimson (4)
- pureblue (4)
- purple (4)
- gold (8)
- royalpurple (8)
- purewhite (8)
- pureblack(8)

"Advanced" colors (12 or more Boss Coins) - These colors have transparency for additional effect.

- mystic (12)
- cosmic (12)
- eternal (12)
- divine (16)
- demonic (16)
Can you make a list or something that gives examples of each color?
This would be helpful to keep players from ragequitting from "wasted" bosscoins on a color that they thought would be different than it turned out to be?

Can you make a list or something that gives examples of each color?
This would be helpful to keep players from ragequitting from "wasted" bosscoins on a color that they thought would be different than it turned out to be?
Luckily, we have color previews, but let me list the advanced color tints

Mystic - Blue
Cosmic - Purple
Eternal - Red
Divine - White
Demonic - Black

What are all of the pet and boss coins commands again? I cannot remember them and they're not in the OP.

What are all of the pet and boss coins commands again? I cannot remember them and they're not in the OP.

/petshop to view the available pets to purchase.
/purchasepet (name of pet) I think this is it, anyway
/herepet (name of pet) to respawn it
/claimpet if you are a donater for the kitten (I think)
/recolorpet (name of pet) (color) see the list of possible colors from Pecon
/renamepet (name of pet) (new name) when you do this, you still spawn the pet with the actual name of the pet

/bosscoins to view the info, but might as well list them
/redeembosscoins lets you cash in the BC you have now for 15k points a piece
/buybosscoins lets you use your points to purchase boss coins for 15k a piece
using the two commands above will show you the amount it will require/give, and you must type accept into the chat if you want to, and anything else to deny it.

Hope this helps
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 05:23:13 PM by Dinovincent »

This is close but I guess I should answer more officially since it isn't all accurate.

Boss Coin commands:
- /bosscoins : Displays the amount of coins you have an some general information
- /achievements (mode) : Shows usage if mode is not specified. Lists either achievements you have earned, or displays all non-hidden achievements.
- /buybosscoins (amount) : Prompts to convert score into Boss Coins.
- /redeembosscoins (amount) : Converts Boss Coins into score.

Title commands:
- /titleshop : Displays all titles that you can currently afford and their indexes
- /buytitle (index) : Purchases the title of the given index
- /usetitle (index) : Equips a title you own
- /titles : Displays titles you already own

Pet commands:
- /petshop : Display the pets that can be purchased
- /buypet (name) : Purchase a pet
- /herepet (name) : Spawn a pet you own
- /pets : Display the pets you own
- /renamepet (name) (new display name) : Renames your pet. Pet name can have up to three spaces, most vulgarity is automatically rejected
- /recolorpet (name) (color name) : Sets the body color of your pet. Doesn't work on ducks. list of colors
- /claimpet : Donors of over $6 receive a free kitten pet using this

I'd love it if you added a command to see only achievements that you haven't unlocked yet. Like /achievements locked or something.

Give this guy a ban his name is jjosiah98

hes been stalling the whole entire match as master chief and still hides when the boss is at low health

Witnesses: Newton and Xertany

I think I saw that guy stall in the past

This is close but I guess I should answer more officially since it isn't all accurate.

Could this possibly be added to the OP?

tribal person on boss battles server