Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1657058 times)

What the forget.
asiago away if you don't have any puns

asiago away if you don't have any puns
this is actually getting pretty loving ridiculous you've already spammed enough handicapped puns to fill up an entire page that have nothing to do with boss battles whatsoever. stop.

this is actually getting pretty loving ridiculous you've already spammed enough handicapped puns to fill up an entire page that have nothing to do with boss battles whatsoever. stop.
just get a post BLOCKer script posts don't need to be on topic, it's not like we're directly insulting someone, just foolin around

it might still be spam though, since its not related to this topic. Probably a good idea to stop now.

This entire topic is full non-BossBattles, Jetz and I had a rap battle once, pretty sure this topic seceded from the forum, probably should have its own government

This entire topic is full non-BossBattles, Jetz and I had a rap battle once, pretty sure this topic seceded from the forum, probably should have its own government
It all started when Jetz challenged Gizmo to write a poem...

And I hate my old posts.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 01:19:43 AM by Redconer »

Calling it a conversion to boss coins in a functionality aspect is in my opinon misleading. Since we no longer have low price things to spend score on aside from a few less important ones, this is essentially merging the boss coin and score concept as currency and reducing inflation.

What about the millionaire title? :O

What about the millionaire title? :O

Someone can probably get a million BossCoins

Someone can probably get a million BossCoins
i thought there was already a title for that though???

same thing -______-

How dare you compare the Queen to some trash ass robot. Penth is top boss.