Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628129 times)

Heres what the Assignment was Jetz

Assignment: Write 3 paragraphs describing a "Cause/Effect" situation you had once in your life.

1. I had written down what the situation was about that was able to get the the essay going on.
2. First, I started the first paragraph when it tells about why I sent a fake application to Pecon
3. Next, after the punishment began, I then wrote down the result of what happened
4. Then last, I had finished up the sentence of what kind of scheme I commited

This answers your statement. and I got a 100% just for turning it in :P

If this sounds a little hard to understand this, this is sometimes how I write essays.

Copy-paste the actual piece of work here, or PM it to me. I want to critique it. Don't forget to remove personally identifying information.

Im am smart
Sig'd cause this is legit.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 01:50:44 PM by Lugnut1206 »

Well... even though I explained the assignment, the situation ect., he still wont unban me so. It wont matter anymore

I just wish there was at least just 1 or 2 solutions to work so he could at least shorten it to like days or something...

I never said that my critiquing your work had anything to do with getting you unbanned. :/
It's about a writer who wants to critique other peoples work.

But before I was banned... I was thinking about starting a Boss Battles Fan Club, or B.B.F.C.

Last post and never posting on this again...

But before I was banned... I was thinking about starting a Boss Battles Fan Club, or B.B.F.C.
You're never being unbanned. Stop trying.

You're never being unbanned. Stop trying.
For crying out loud DaSword213, these are NOT attempts. You should have read page 220 some more. That way you would have understand rather than offending me.
And FYI: If you got nothing good to say, dont loving release it.

Thats all im posting...
Last post and never posting on this again...
For crying out loud DaSword213, these are NOT attempts. You should have read page 220 some more. That way you would have understand rather than offending me.
And FYI: If you got nothing good to say, dont -censored- release it.

This is a great reason for you to be unbanned. I'm going to go unban you right now, AND give you admin because you sound like a trustworthy guy!

And FYI: If you got nothing good to say, dont loving release it.
Ohohoho. First you try "applying" for admin while lying about your credentials, then you resort to saying it never happened. Now you are saying that it was a joke and that we're some humorless admins and now you're trying to make yourself look sooooooo loving good. It's not working, piss off. You have said that you will stop posting so many times and yet you continue to keep posting.

Your story keeps changing, I can't possibly imagine why?

Wow Pecon's server needs to stop crashing so often.