Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1626264 times)

I feel like going to amercia and slapping kalp silly

Name: BrassBoy
BL_ID: 3332
Previous Experience: I've played on this server and have watched the addmins.
Who recommends you?: Scourge's server, and Shadowcrunik's sever
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I love the sever and wish to become an addmin.

It has crashed several times today, oddly. Pecon says it is being shut down to CPU overuse. I have no idea what could be causing that.
I called this man. Remember when I said something about 'maybe we overloaded the server' when it crashed ages ago.
It's a curse!

Name: BrassBoy
BL_ID: 3332
Previous Experience: I've played on this server and have watched the addmins.
Who recommends you?: Scourge's server, and Shadowcrunik's sever
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I love the sever and wish to become an addmin.

Your only four posts ever have been the same application copied and pasted several times throughout this thread with no response to feedback or questions. Unless anyone insists on a vote or has any objections, I'm just gonna say denied. Do not post this application again.

Name: PressMe.
BL_ID: 1499.
Previous Experience: Moderating, building, scripting, looping, and eventing.
Who recommends you?: []----[] and Incinerate.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I can moderate the server for any activity that makes it unfair for the other players, such as bug exploits. I can also moderator for any nuisances on the server. I will also provide feedback based on any changes that occur in the server, such as build changes, to help improve it. I will suggest ideas as well, to either enhance gameplay to be a more enjoyable experience, or to fix current problems.
Your Timezone/Region: North-Easten region, USA.

Server up, I am setting the player limit to 20 to see if that will keep it running longer.

Server up, I am setting the player limit to 20 to see if that will keep it running longer.
i doubt that is the issue. usually the issue is caused by infinite loops or some kind of vehicle error. try removing not used add-ons by sending them to a "cache" folder within your add-ons folder. check the console, too.

i doubt that is the issue. usually the issue is caused by infinite loops or some kind of vehicle error. try removing not used add-ons by sending them to a "cache" folder within your add-ons folder. check the console, too.
I always check the console after a crash. There is almost never an error, and when there is, I fix it. An infinite loop might explain it, but there isn't really a good way to track it down. We could run trace all the time, but on a server this active that would really bloat the console log.

you should try to keep track of notable events before the crash. if it happens during a round reset, or when the boss dies, or right when a player spawns/leaves.

is it now some survival room owl was there doing something with that color death game

is it now some survival room owl was there doing something with that color death game
Color of death?

You should raise the player limit some

You should raise the player limit some
He tried lowering the player limit because the cause of repeated server crashes was CPU over-usage.