Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1625894 times)

Denied mostly because we pressured TheBlackParrot into deciding he actually didn't recommend you.
This is legit politics.

Denied mostly because we pressured TheBlackParrot into deciding he actually didn't recommend you.

I am not going to go into some temper tantrum or anything. Whether the public or anyone for that matter thinks that is not a good reason. I don't give a stuff because the public is not in charge. I respect your reasoning thank you for looking over my application though.

The public is quite persuasive though.

The public is quite persuasive though.
That is not the point if he does not want me to be admin. I don't want the public or anyone to convince him to let me. That just is not right if I am going to be admin on any server I will only be admin if I am wanted. Not because random people on the internet convinced the host.

It's not the "public", it's the admin community as a whole that decides new admins.

Um Pecon I figure since no one has said anything yet. The server is loving messed up bad. It started with normal classes killing you. Fixed that. Small problems. And then boss classes killed the boss. And now its currently the boss spawns with low health and no weapons right next to players.

ban me from the server for 7 days i don,t seem 2 be ready 2 be trusted with admin, I sorry to everyone that i forgeted up the server and abandon the server, i hope you can forgive me, but i know you guys wont,a again I'm sorry.

ban me from the server for 7 days i don,t seem 2 be ready 2 be trusted with admin, I sorry to everyone that i forgeted up the server and abandon the server, i hope you can forgive me, but i know you guys wont,a again I'm sorry.
I am under the impression that this is not WhiteStorm.

what is going on here

confused as forget

also if it's a brother/sister thing at least he knows well enough not to try that excuse.

What the forget did you do to the boss room white?

It is the real WhiteStorm he is going into self pity after he forgeted up.

i dont want 2 talk about just ban me

Wait, what did he do? It sounds like he blew up the server or something but I have no idea what's going on (also he only asked for seven days).

He didn't specify.....I'll shorten it.