Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628568 times)

anyway, i got a new suggestion for a build.
Floating island, above the acid. has another tank turret, good for sniping.
(JUST A SUGGESTION)
This was added before, then it got deleted for soem reason.
How is it a new suggestion if it's exactly the same as something that was already there?

this  is the first time this happend to me anyway
First time what happened? From all we can tell, you forgeted up the server and have offered no explanation.

Hey pecon, im going to pm you, mayby you can tell me why i got denied, i love you guys, and im neaver leaving you! (Sing this <3)

Hey pecon, im going to pm you, mayby you can tell me why i got denied, i love you guys, and im neaver leaving you! (Sing this <3)

You were denied because nobody likes you, thats the gist at least.

Pecon, there's a glitch, i donated to my main and i lost all my points.
:c
And the worst part is, all those points dissapeared!

Oh, great. You ALREADY got denied about 50 times, do you really need to harass Pecon? He's just gonna block you.

First time what happened? From all we can tell, you forgeted up the server and have offered no explanation.
i told pecon what happend on steam

may i ask some of you this, do you think i would do this on purpose to just clear bricks like that?

Whitestorm is a horrible admin in my opinion
from some pictures, i see that he is loving up everything.

anyway, i got a new suggestion for a build.
Floating island, above the acid. has another tank turret, good for sniping.
(JUST A SUGGESTION)
This was added before, then it got deleted for soem reason.
how am i a bad admin, give me some examples that showed me i was a bad admin before this happend.

how am i a bad admin, give me some examples that showed me i was a bad admin before this happend.
Don't need to, because whatever "this" is, is all we need. Hopefully Pecon will explain more than you have, because as far as I'm aware, you randomly trashed the server just to be an starfish.

Unless you offer some other explanation it just looks like you did it to be a richard.

alright here it goes so all of you can see, when i was on the server i saw the boss house not blocked up from last time so i was gonna block it up my self, now i have this addon that lets me do things quicker like click a button boom you get a duplicator or  a fill can or cancel a load, the bad news is  theres a button at the bottom that clears ALL bricks and when you click it it doesn't give you the choice to delete who's bricks it was just 1 click and its all gone, so i deleted it from my addon folder to make sure this stuff doesn't happend again on anybody else server, IF i were a real richard i would delete the bricks and fill it up with spam and leave the server but i didn't i loaded the build but it had edits that powerdag did to the spawn rooms a while ago i did what i could but it wasn't enough but there wasn't more i could do, so there now that you ALL can see and stop thinking I'm a richard, I'm a nice guy

alright here it goes so all of you can see, when i was on the server i saw the boss house not blocked up from last time so i was gonna block it up my self, now i have this addon that lets me do things quicker like click a button boom you get a duplicator or  a fill can or cancel a load, the bad news is  theres a button at the bottom that clears ALL bricks and when you click it it doesn't give you the choice to delete who's bricks it was just 1 click and its all gone, so i deleted it from my addon folder to make sure this stuff doesn't happend again on anybody else server, IF i were a real richard i would delete the bricks and fill it up with spam and leave the server but i didn't i loaded the build but it had edits that powerdag did to the spawn rooms a while ago i did what i could but it wasn't enough but there wasn't more i could do, so there now that you ALL can see and stop thinking I'm a richard, I'm a nice guy
and at lest i had the balls to tell you all insted of hiding it away and making a new name and new account

I believe him, I think I know what mod he's talking about to.

I believe him, I think I know what mod he's talking about to.
thank you