Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1626569 times)

Name: Caden100
BL_ID:9890
Previous Experience:Bad at building, Kinda good at eventing, and Likes to help.
Who recommends you?:    I have a lot of friends, my best friends are Cool Blockhead, Dawn, and 0 0 J
Why should I accept you? :I want to help with the server, i will be on most times, i will ask before doing
Your Timezone/Region: Califorina, United states, North America

Are all the bricks owned by Fastlex?
No, that's the only one I found owned by him.

Previous Experience:Bad at building, Kinda good at eventing, and Likes to help.
Why should I accept you? :I want to help with the server, i will be on most times, i will ask before doing
You're going to have to do more than that.

Name: SPooK/Neski
BL_ID: 9153
Previous Experience: YoungRotation's Server, Pear's Server, JazZ's Server, Untamed's Server, and possible Pablo's server
Who recommends you?: YoungRotation, Pear, JazZ, Untamed, Nobot
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I am online about 6 hours of the day and have a lot of free time to do a multitude of things, including moderating. I follow the rules that are given and enforce them. I am very fair with my kicks/bans. I follow a three strike rule for my process of kicking and banning. I would like to help develop the server to make it the best it can be and I am here for help with things like building and idea making.
Your Timezone/Region: EST / -5:00 GMT Connecticut
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 11:16:14 AM by SPooK »

Crazy as hell 10 minute party.

Pecon I know i forgeted up and I'm sorry. I just want a second chance to make up for what i did so i don't fell like some ass that cleared your bricks.

Another powerbeam update? What this time?

Samus is starting to get op

Wow, nice power beam update. Though now Samus is kinda over powered.

Are all the bricks owned by Fastlex?

Oh, sorry I was testing some thing and I have forgotten to remove that

(The ramp)

I'd like to report one of your Admins.PowerDag muted me for no good reason.He also blocked the room AGAIN,for no good reason.Can you guys please take care of this?Powercigarette forgets the server up...ALOT.

I'd like to report one of your Admins.PowerDag muted me for no good reason.He also blocked the room AGAIN,for no good reason.Can you guys please take care of this?Powercigarette forgets the server up...ALOT.
Did you take pics?

PowerDag is a decent admin and wouldn't do some stuff like that. There's obviously something you're not including here.