Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1622607 times)

He blocked the music room,  because he accidentally broke the music brick and couldn't fix it at the moment.
Fixed that for you.

PowerDag muted me for
spamming "HAX!!!!!!" into the chat

Powercigarette forgets the server up...ALOT.
The only things I forget up, I fix where I can.

whats new to the powerbeam

whats new to the powerbeam
Projectile and explosion changed, and I think it does more damage now.

Samus = op as hell right now

if you get tips up for Samus here's some

-when exiting the boss platform go invisible first. Try to get out before the main force arrives, then circle around behind the bed and attack the people from behind.
-don't be afraid of standing still after decloaking. Since people don't know where you are you pretty much get a free chance to take aim and spam shoot.
-building on the previous tip: if you decloak in a safe place and someone's in the tank turret just spam shoot him to force him to get out or die.
-go for guerilla-style fighting. Kill one or two people and when the main group advances on you go invisible and run away/take a new position
-double jump is really useful with dealing with pyros and straight-shooting units like heavy and sniper.
-unlike the other bosses your dps is based on how fast you click so don't be afraid of missing.

Also the charge beam actually works. Seriously, the only difference between the charge and power beams before was that the charge beam's state in the image datablock had "stateFire" and "stateScript = "Fire" flagged about a half dozen times in a row, which would do nothing.

Samus = op as hell right now
I was gonna wait until I had something else I've been working on in place to balance Samus, but Pecon asked me to get the updated power beam onto the server, and I didn't think about balance issues.

I fixed the music room.

I was gonna wait until I had something else I've been working on in place to balance Samus, but Pecon asked me to get the updated power beam onto the server, and I didn't think about balance issues.
Remove double jump and lower health scaling by 5 or 10 per player and it might be better. Or shorten the invisibility watch time.

I fixed the music room.
I re-did it, but it seems to have been lost.

Came up with a solution: Super missiles!

Remove double jump and lower health scaling by 5 or 10 per player and it might be better. Or shorten the invisibility watch time.
Wait... Overpowered?

forget. Back to the drawing board.

Came up with a solution: Super missiles!
[img]http://i.imgur.com/UopuH.png[/img
Wait... Overpowered?

forget. Back to the drawing board.
oh jesus I'm laughing so hard right now

but the super missiles look awesome

Oh goodness Jetz I'm sorry but that was pretty funny. Anyway could the super missiles be put in the store or something so they don't go to waste?

Oh goodness Jetz I'm sorry but that was pretty funny. Anyway could the super missiles be put in the store or something so they don't go to waste?
Don't worry, super missiles are part of the plan anyway.

Lets vote about SuperMissles.