Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1625200 times)

no it wasnt : |
Was it not??
Well... it must of been on of the reasons =/

Was it not??
Well... it must of been on of the reasons =/
no it was brickcount issues

McBrick

SA at McLego's servers, A some of Adam Savage's servers, and A most of Naoketar's servers( sometimes SA when he's moody:/ )

McLego and you may ask Adam Savage and Naoketar or ask me for others but they might think it is a joke.

I think you should accept me because I think i can help the server by 1. Protecting from spam. 2. Help with building. 3. Help with all kinds of ideas. 4. Keep things fair.

Timezone: USA (Minnesota) I will be on the server when I'm not at school.

Please take this into consideration and I think this would be a great opportunity for me.

USA ( Will be on the server when I'm not at school )

I think it would be very great and a big opportunity to be admin at your server, please take this under consideration.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 10:41:23 PM by DannyDeeto »

Hello Pecon7 the stuff below is the application,
Blockland Name: McLego
Blockland ID: 25487
Servers Administrated At: Naoketar, Adam Savage, McBrick and SamCity
Reason: I would like to be admin to make sure the community is a good place and to also make sure people are being kind and also to do a little Boss Battle Building!

Hello Pecon7 the stuff below is the application,
Blockland Name: McLego
Blockland ID: 25487
Servers Administrated At: Naoketar, Adam Savage, McBrick and SamCity
Reason: I would like to be admin to make sure the community is a good place and to also make sure people are being kind and also to do a little Boss Battle Building!
McBrick

SA at McLego's servers, A some of Adam Savage's servers, and A most of Naoketar's servers( sometimes SA when he's moody:/ )

McLego and you may ask Adam Savage and Naoketar or ask me for others but they might think it is a joke.

I think you should accept me because I think i can help the server by keeping people from arguments, make it fair, and have many ideas, and keep people under control.

USA ( Will be on the server when I'm not at school )

I think it would be very great and a big opportunity to be admin at your server, please take this under consideration.
Don't change the subject title it misleads people.

well i dont know how to get it to the top
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 10:16:57 PM by DannyDeeto »

Name: McLego
BL ID: 25487
Area and Timezone: US (Central)
Reason: I am applying for admin because I could 1. make the server more fair and fun 2. I'm a good builder so I could help build the map bigger and better 3. making the server less violent by kicking people who cuss a lot or try to break up arguments
Servers Administrated At: McBrick, Adam Savage, Naoketar and SamCity
I hope I can make a difference in my goals

max don't repost applications unless page loss.

Name: McBrick

BLID: 27138

Admin experience: SA at McLego's servers, A and SA at some of Adam Savage's servers, A and SA at most of Naoketar's servers, and no others come to mind but there has been.

Reason: I will help the server by 1. Protecting from spam. 2. Help with any help needed such as building. 3. I can help with any fresh ideas needed. 4. I will make the server a more fair place (if it is unfair).

Recommendations: McLego. Adam Savage and Naoketar will think it is a joke so be serious and ask me on BL for others.

Please take this into consideration I had to re-apply because i felt I needed to write a better message
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 10:53:41 PM by DannyDeeto »

Name: McBrick

BLID: 27138

Admin experience: SA at McLego's servers, A and SA at some of Adam Savage's servers, A and SA at most of Naoketar's servers, and no others come to mind but there has been.

Reason: I will help the server by 1. Protecting from spam. 2. Help with any help needed such as building. 3. I can help with any fresh ideas needed. 4. I will make the server a more fair place (if it is unfair).

Recommendations: McLego. Adam Savage and Naoketar will think it is a joke so be serious and ask me on BL for others.

Please take this into consideration I had to re-apply because i felt I needed to write a better message
Stop posting this. Pecon's never gonna accept you if you keep re-posting applications.
Name: McLego
BL ID: 25487
Area and Timezone: US (Central)
Reason: I am applying for admin because I could 1. make the server more fair and fun 2. I'm a good builder so I could help build the map bigger and better 3. making the server less violent by kicking people who cuss a lot or try to break up arguments
Servers Administrated At: McBrick, Adam Savage, Naoketar and SamCity
I hope I can make a difference in my goals
You, too. And...
max don't repost applications unless page loss.
There's no such thing as pageloss.

OK fine i re-posted it because i thought this could make me actually be something blockland not some kid that just goes to servers and i think this would be an honor and get me started.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 08:06:13 AM by DannyDeeto »

Hey, there's a modify button. Use it.
WARNING: In the Help and Drama sections, Badspot takes away the modify button. I don't know why he does that for Help, but in Drama, idiot OPs could restate their story and make other people believe that HE'S innocent if edit was in drama.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 11:15:33 PM by ShadowYoshi294 »

Whitestorm is a horrible admin in my opinion
from some pictures, i see that he is loving up everything.

anyway, i got a new suggestion for a build.
Floating island, above the acid. has another tank turret, good for sniping.
(JUST A SUGGESTION)
This was added before, then it got deleted for soem reason.

Whitestorm is a horrible admin in my opinion
from some pictures, i see that he is loving up everything.

anyway, i got a new suggestion for a build.
Floating island, above the acid. has another tank turret, good for sniping.
(JUST A SUGGESTION)
This was added before, then it got deleted for soem reason.
this  is the first time this happend to me anyway