Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1621526 times)

Are you still requesting for admin? If so:

Name:Bunston
BLID:21905
Previous Experience: I have been admin on My server [A camping roleplay back in V16-17], Thaky's server, Officedude's server, and for a little while on Owl's server.
Who Recommends me: Pure interest in the making, time, work, and updates of boss battles, I would also like to help in making the server is clean from rule breakers when not many admins are around.
Time: [GMT -05:00]

Who Recommends me: Pure interest in the making, time, work, and updates of boss battles, I would also like to help in making the server is clean from rule breakers when not many admins are around.
That makes no sense, those are not people who recommend you.

and for a little while on Owl's server.
What is that supposed to mean? did you get de admined? if so why did you get de admined?

Sord why did you mute me? I'm confused.

Admin Form
Name: Thomas Ironskull

BL_ID: 34418

Exp.: I have played you boss battles for a while just was sharing a BL_ID with my bro who never came to your boss battles but I always do.  So my BL_ID is newer than normal but I have been playing for approximately 2 years.

Recommended by: None… nobody wants to suggest me but I have never been kicked or banned from server and just want to help out.

I hope you accept me because I would politely kick the people who are either holding up the game or afk.  I am also a moderately experienced builder and can help when someone else is building something to help the server.
Timezone: Central
Questions: Is it OK for me to make a pirate class for players the has no jets, and a grapple rope?(acting as the ropes used for going ship to ship)

Please if you can get to me through chat on your server or by RTB

Thanks!
Thomas Ironskull

That makes no sense, those are not people who recommend you.
What is that supposed to mean? did you get de admined? if so why did you get de admined?

First: I'm saying no-one recommends me, I just have an interest in becoming an admin.
Second: I was an admin on his server, but then I quit Blockland for a while, and I guess during that time he cleared his admins.

Admin Form
Name: Thomas Ironskull

BL_ID: 34418

Exp.: I have played you boss battles for a while just was sharing a BL_ID with my bro who never came to your boss battles but I always do.  So my BL_ID is newer than normal but I have been playing for approximately 2 years.

Recommended by: None… nobody wants to suggest me but I have never been kicked or banned from server and just want to help out.

I hope you accept me because I would politely kick the people who are either holding up the game or afk.  I am also a moderately experienced builder and can help when someone else is building something to help the server.
Timezone: Central
Questions: Is it OK for me to make a pirate class for players the has no jets, and a grapple rope?(acting as the ropes used for going ship to ship)

Please if you can get to me through chat on your server or by RTB

Thanks!
Thomas Ironskull
Sorry to burst your bubble but, you have to have atleast 2 recommendations.

Are you still requesting for admin? If so:

Previous Experience: I have been admin on My server [A camping roleplay back in V16-17], Thaky's server, Officedude's server, and for a little while on Owl's server.
Time: [GMT -05:00]
All fields are required.

I feel like the RYNO V should be a purchasable weapon.
but an a ridiculous price
I know lets make an instant win button.
Costs 9001 CR.

All fields are required.

Oh, sorry Pecon, misread the form on your website :P

Previous Experience: I have been admin on My server, Thaky's server, Officedude's server, For a little while on Owl's server

Who Recommends me: No one, only pure interest in the making, time, work, and updates of boss battles. I would also like to help in keeping the server is clean from rule breakers when not many admins are around.

Why should you choose me: I've had experience in administrating [Not as much as some], I am friendly and I don't like to troll, I to keep my eye on chat to see what's going on.

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time [GMT -05:00]
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 08:26:28 PM by Soren »

A map for the kitchen.
Continue or scrap?

(WORK IN PROGRESS)

A map for the kitchen.
Continue or scrap?

(WORK IN PROGRESS)

It looks nice to me, but I'm not an admin so I can't say whether to keep going or not.

A map for the kitchen.
Continue or scrap?

[img]http://herpedyderpidydurr[/img]

(WORK IN PROGRESS)
Holy stuff, stairs! Pack your bags guys!

The kitchen might make for an interesting new support for an arena, but as it stands, we've built so much on the bedroom, and at present, we have no idea how much longer we have with the interiors. I say don't bother.

Let me try again...

Edit
"2/13/12 - Don't worry, we have a brand new slate arena being built by Skill4Life (It looks absolutely beautiful, by the way).:

Not working on it any more.

EDIT: I may start working on it again.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 01:43:43 AM by Fastlex »

Pecon, check your messages.