Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1629870 times)

OMA now has a beta version: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=170322.msg4976717#msg4976717
Hmm. Considering the modifications to the server are built around the current version of Slayer, I'm concerned the new version may not be best for the server.

Hmm. Considering the modifications to the server are built around the current version of Slayer, I'm concerned the new version may not be best for the server.
I would recommend creating a version of the mods for use with v3 once it's released.

Uhhh, the server is still down.

Uhhh, the server is still down.
Ooh, well look at mister "I can't play while the server is down." I bet you don't play soccer in the grand canyon just because it's slightly not-an-appropriate-soccer-field, either!

But in all seriousness, I tried to set it back up, but someone recently installed an add-on that disconnects me from the server while loading datablocks and I forgot to get Pecon on the line when he was online between now and when I noticed it. I can try going through whatever add-ons he has been tampering with later, but if you see him online anywhere before that, feel free to yell at him.

I haven't installed anything recently though?

I haven't installed anything recently though?
I haven't been on the server for a while, so "recently" is probably an ambiguous way of putting it. Whatever the case, it is almost certainly an add-on.

Fixed, I don't know where I got the idea that there was an empty.dts. Replaced it with blank.dts, so it should work now.

New poll, read carefully.

Or you could use one song and save a ton of space

Or you could use one song and save a ton of space
Would get on everyone's nerves eventually.

Can you ban BL ID 26675? He changes his name to one of the classes of TF2 and trolls the server by acting like the class. For example, I just witnessed him change his name to "Sniper TF2" and is now calling everybody wankers. Others will tell you the same thing.

Can you ban BL ID 26675? He changes his name to one of the classes of TF2 and trolls the server by acting like the class. For example, I just witnessed him change his name to "Sniper TF2" and is now calling everybody wankers. Others will tell you the same thing.
I asked Trish to mute him, but after he did the same thing all over again.
forgetin' TF2 Addicts.

He's an idiot, but he hasn't broken any rules (unless he's spamming or something), so it's up to Pecon, because he can get away with banning someone just because he doesn't like them.