Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1629165 times)

So, uh, when are those mods gonna be finished?
The ones that I made models for.

Well, one was made into a donor weapon. But the rest have been sitting unused.
Since you made the model, I'll give you donor status high enough to use it c:

Well, one was made into a donor weapon. But the rest have been sitting unused.
Since you made the model, I'll give you donor status high enough to use it c:

Oh snap.
Aw yeah.

Wait for the next crash/reset, Jetz moved some commands to a new add-on but forgot to add a description.txt. Lol.

Wait for the next crash/reset, Jetz moved some commands to a new add-on but forgot to add a description.txt. Lol.

buhuburabarabaruraaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggeeeeeeeeerubahraaahubrararbrurbruarburhurhrherpderp

buhuburabarabaruraaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggeeeeeeeeerubahraaahubrararbrurbruarburhurhrherpderp
It was for science! Actually it was because my only motivation for moving those commands to a new add-on was so I could safely update the old add-on without making sure I wasn't ruining anything Pecon dropped into it first. I didn't actually test the new one before uploading it, lol.

whenever we get around to voting for bubbler, my vote's a yes

Nobody was on the server, and we had a couple unimportant mods lined up to install when the server reset, so I went ahead and restarted. As a pleasant side effect, the emitters are back,

I think the polls of AotM will always be in the same order, first to third.

Jetz comes in first, because he is the best admin.
TBP in second for being the most memorable admin.
And then me because idk.

Name: Deoxys & One Noob

BLID: 30436

Servers that I am admin on: Datablocks (boss battles), CinderTheCats (falling platforms)

Who recommends me: Jack Sparrow, Xplosion King.

Why?: To watch ALL the server often.

I vow to be a great adminstator and keep this game fun for everyone, if I dont, may I stop playing Blockland for a week.

Name: Deoxys & One Noob

BLID: 30436

Servers that I am admin on: Datablocks (boss battles), CinderTheCats (falling platforms)

Who recommends me: Jack Sparrow, Xplosion King.

Why?: To watch ALL the server often.

I vow to be a great adminstator and keep this game fun for everyone, if I dont, may I stop playing Blockland for a week.
Use the template.