Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1626953 times)

I recommend him. He's a pretty good SA.

Wait, whats your name on Blockland?

I am getting loving sick with Untamed, he went to be a richard again:

People start to say Samus is op but Untamed says it's balanced, that is true but i say that Keja is the most op. he says it is balanced and i call that loving bullstuff.

We then argue about it, i say the reason it is op because you cannot kill the mech and the missiles 1 hit kill even when they land near you, he then loving lies that the mech has 100 HP.

I say that he does not get the loving point and what i am trying to say is that you cannot kill the frickin mech. he says that he knows what he is saying, no he does not loving know what he is saying. i tell him to get a better brain and he bans me for a loving day.

Pecon, seriously you need to deadmin this dipstuff.

People start to say Samus is op but Untamed says it's balanced, that is true but i say that Keja is the most op. he says it is balanced and i call that loving bullstuff.

We then argue about it, i say the reason it is op because you cannot kill the mech and the missiles 1 hit kill even when they land near you, he then loving lies that the mech has 100 HP.

I say that he does not get the loving point and what i am trying to say is that you cannot kill the frickin mech. he says that he knows what he is saying, no he does not loving know what he is saying. i tell him to get a better brain and he bans me for a loving day.

I do not like your aditude.

Samus IS balenced.

It is possible to kill Kaje, use the tank turret.

Stop complaining and dont call Untamed names. I know him (in BL) and hes a nice guy.

You insult me, You call me a liar, You troll, I banned you for one day, I was thinking about unbanning you but after this, I won't. I was explaing why Kaje is Mech and then you keep saying I don't get the point when you won't let me explain. I told Ike about it and he seems to think it was fine to ban you. Thank you for coorapting.

I do not like your aditude.

Samus IS balenced.

It is possible to kill Kaje, use the tank turret.

Stop complaining and dont call Untamed names. I know him (in BL) and hes a nice guy.
First, the reason of my attitude because i am sick of him being such a moron.

Second, read again, i said that is true that Samus is balanced.

Third, the person using Kaje can easily camp near the tank turret and kill everyone, still making it OP.

And lastly, i don't find him a nice guy at all. i will stop complaining as of now but if this goes on i will still complain.

You insult me, You call me a liar, You troll, I banned you for one day, I was thinking about unbanning you but after this, I won't. I was explaing why Kaje is Mech and then you keep saying I don't get the point when you won't let me explain. I told Ike about it and he seems to think it was fine to ban you. Thank you for coorapting.
YOU are a liar and i am not a troll you loving idiot. the ban was not loving fine and that last bit was really stupid. The explaining was not loving needed AT ALL, Keja was OP already.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 12:05:14 PM by Sniper-471 »

Third, the person using Kaje can easily camp near the tank turret and kill everyone, still making it OP.

And lastly, i don't find him a nice guy at all. i will stop complaining as of now but if this goes on i will still complain.
You can still use soldier, scout, and sniper to kill Kaje easily. Also, Pecon you spell it Ephailtes not Ephalites

YOU are a liar and i am not a troll you loving idiot. the ban was not loving fine and that last bit was really stupid. The explaining was not loving needed AT ALL, Keja was OP already.

Try being a runner then, you can slip past Kaje with ease.

You can still use soldier, scout, and sniper to kill Kaje easily. Also, Pecon you spell it Ephailtes not Ephalites
Try being a runner then, you can slip past Kaje with ease.
Soldier only does a tiny bit of damage and low knockback.
Runner can still be easily killed if the person using Keja has good shooting skills.
You need like expert skills to shoot the driver of the mech as sniper as he keeps moving and you need to shoot through such a small space.

UPDATED APP.

Name: Deoxys & One Noob

BLID: 30436

Previous Exprience: Datablocks, CinderTheCats, Icanbreathfires

Who recommends me: Jack Sparrow, Xplosion King, Untamed , Dr. Shoe, Atom the robot, Ghostsoul

Timezone: United States Central Time.

Bold means adminstrater.

Soldier only does a tiny bit of damage and low knockback.
Runner can still be easily killed if the person using Keja has good shooting skills.
You need like expert skills to shoot the driver of the mech as sniper as he keeps moving and you need to shoot through such a small space.

Once your inside, your safe.

Stop whining.

So I was wrong about Kaje having 100 HP, it did prior to all the nerfs though.

So I was wrong about Kaje having 100 HP, it did prior to all the nerfs though.

Nerfs.

Oh boy.

Once your inside, your safe.

Stop whining.
Fine then, i will let this go for now and stop arguing with Untamed. Sorry then Untamed and Deoxy.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 12:19:50 PM by Sniper-471 »

Apology Accepted, And sorry to.