Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1664426 times)

You got badmins and liers at your server... Read this please and deal with it
Also Ceist and ...... Speedy Onion are making up crap and got me kicked. I told him I'll post this on the forums. and yeah
Answer back when done.

You got badmins and liers at your server... Read this please and deal with it
Also Ceist and ...... Speedy Onion are making up crap and got me kicked. I told him I'll post this on the forums. and yeah
Answer back when done.

Please be more specific or post images or chatlogs of this.

I would but I got kicked and the chat got lost. also I couldn't take images cause I forgot. all I am saying is that sirlancelot... I think thats him.. yeah and some other people we're like..... just being a total pain and annoying me and saying alot of stuff that got lancelot to kick me.
Thats all... :cookie:

OBJECTION!
$findclientbyname(lugnut).client.runpackage(lawyermod);
Pecon, let me get this straight for everyone involved. The prosecutor has no chatlogs, no pictures, no video, barely any story, and above all NO EVIDENCE.

Lancelot is a good clan leader, and I have seen him administrate many times before. He would not ban for no reason.

Perhaps, these two, Ceist and Speedy Onion, were in fact spreading lies about Adz, and Lancelot kicked Adz when Adz was actually innocent. Even I would have delivered a kick, yet I should think that Lancelot (and me) would have evidence to the contrary of what Adz is saying and evidence for Ceist and SpeedO.

See you on the server now

OBJECTION!
$findclientbyname(lugnut).client.runpackage(lawyermod);

SYNTAX ERROR

SYNTAX ERROR
Not a syntax error; the $ is put at the beginning of chat messages to run eval.
Still, client.client would be undefined, as would GameConnection::runpackage

Lug, what have I told you about making stuff up and running it through eval?

:cookieMonster:
I was also considering highlighting it in red.

I'm undercover right now.

I voted for jetz because he is good!!

I'm curious.

What are the rules to be exact, and what terms are Admins following?

Well, those posts that ended up taking at least two pages didn't exactly count as a recommendation.

I would recommend Mega for admin, he is really responsible at that stuff.
mega bear vote him
mega bear is lovey and he should be admin

Yes they did ... all three of my refferers recommended me after you asked.

The server just went down.

Met some interesting people today.

EDIT: It went down? I thought so.

Ooh, largevirus wasn't done yet!

Not sure if complement, or really crude insult

can I ban him for a week for stupidity?

No wait, if you're not convinced yet, there's more!

Found this in RTB Main channel logs.

whooooo eeee dawg
oh, and I would reccomend PowerDag as an admin, if he applied
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 03:35:58 PM by Lugnut1206 »

I'm curious.

What are the rules to be exact, and what terms are Admins following?
There aren't actually many specific guidelines in place concerning anyone's conduct on the server. For players, the only major one is don't hide/camp. For bosses, there aren't any specific rules because they have the disadvantage of being able to lose on time. They have to focus on killing people. For all people, there are the obvious common-sense rules of not asking to be an admin (on the server, at least), don't spam, don't abuse exploits, ect. These don't really need listing to be enforced.

For admins, common sense is also the primary guideline (We don't need to tell them not to ban everyone for fun). Another major guideline for admins is "Don't forget with the game too much." It isn't a big deal if someone screws around with the game just for fun for a little bit, as long as they don't screw the game up too much. I occasionally pass out random items, such as skis, pushbrooms, and bows for fun, but I be careful not to hand out stuff that ruins the boss's turn by completely breaking the game, such as rocket launchers. I did once give out shining lasers to everyone for one round, but I asked the boss's permission first. The boss was the first to reach the spawn I placed and killed off half the normals team before being killed himself.

That usually goes hand-in-hand with common sense.