Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1652775 times)

Cold, hard, cash.
Though not much.

And, like, E-cash. So, I could give with Paypal, or I could purchase something for you.

The amount is undisclosed.

Just realized since the poll will be the only one this year, it's the admin of the year poll too, right?

Just realized since the poll will be the only one this year, it's the admin of the year poll too, right?
Uh, right. But since the server started late in the year, there is nothing significant about that.

It's nice that everyone has at least one vote.

I dont like jetz vote for white tiger hes good

If we could have multiple votes here are the people I choose:
BB
Jetz
Tetris

People I would not vote would be Mr.J since I remember seeing his brick that gave around 90K points. I asked it to I think it was Sucon? Whether I can remove it since it was inside the bed.

It's nice that everyone has at least one vote.
Meaning that everyone voted for themselves.

If we could have multiple votes here are the people I choose:
BB
Jetz
Tetris
White Tiger

People I would not vote would be Mr.J since I remember seeing his brick that gave around 90K points. I asked it to I think it was Sucon? Whether I can remove it since it was inside the bed.
He also has a brick that gives free skis, or did. But hessa cool guy. I like the 4th person on your list. even tho you didn't actally put that.

Met some interesting people today.

EDIT: It went down? I thought so.

Ooh, largevirus wasn't done yet!

Not sure if complement, or really crude insult

can I ban him for a week for stupidity?

No wait, if you're not convinced yet, there's more!

Found this in RTB Main channel logs.

whooooo eeee dawg
oh, and I would reccomend PowerDag as an admin, if he applied
LargeVirus is an starfish. I have met him before he kept on calling me a troll or something and he is now somehow my perma enemy.... this has nothing to do with this topic but I am just saying =P

I also forgot how much of an starfish he is.

Name:Herny
BL_ID:32765
Previous Experience:i was admin for most of the server for that i have lots of experience
Who recommends you?:A friend in the game
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):I will kick Afker and hackers And i have the best experience Against hacker and i will kick them
Your Timezone/Region: Califonia,DalyCity
I reserve the right to decline an admin application for any reason I feel like.

Who recommends you?:A friend in the game
Please be more specific.
I will kick Afker
The server kicks AFK's automatically.
and hackers
You can't "hack."
All client variables are stored server-side, and cannot be changed by clients.
And i have the best experience Against hacker and i will kick them
What?
Previous Experience:i was admin for most of the server for that i have lots of experience
Also, what?

Anyone notice that that guy just registered Today, and that this is his First post?
I dont think anyone will be reccommending him, and I dont belive he actually has any previous experience.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 10:40:44 AM by Ipquarx »

There aren't actually many specific guidelines in place concerning anyone's conduct on the server. For players, the only major one is don't hide/camp. For bosses, there aren't any specific rules because they have the disadvantage of being able to lose on time. They have to focus on killing people. For all people, there are the obvious common-sense rules of not asking to be an admin (on the server, at least), don't spam, don't abuse exploits, ect. These don't really need listing to be enforced.

For admins, common sense is also the primary guideline (We don't need to tell them not to ban everyone for fun). Another major guideline for admins is "Don't forget with the game too much." It isn't a big deal if someone screws around with the game just for fun for a little bit, as long as they don't screw the game up too much. I occasionally pass out random items, such as skis, pushbrooms, and bows for fun, but I be careful not to hand out stuff that ruins the boss's turn by completely breaking the game, such as rocket launchers. I did once give out shining lasers to everyone for one round, but I asked the boss's permission first. The boss was the first to reach the spawn I placed and killed off half the normals team before being killed himself.

That usually goes hand-in-hand with common sense.
Thank you for a decent reply.

He was using that thing just yesterday. Free points bricks are going to be a real problem now that score saving is in place. They've gone from semi-harmless fun to full scale cheating.

now that score saving is in place. They've gone from semi-harmless fun to full scale cheating.
Score saving has not been implemented yet... Is it? It loads your points the moment you join the server?

Of course i couldn't yesterday, Because I was doing a concert at the concert hall. The place is HUUUGE!