Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1622437 times)

We do have a square logo, I don't like it very much though. I might be able to make a better one later.

We do have a square logo, I don't like it very much though. I might be able to make a better one later.

That's alright, as I said, I don't wanna cram something in that doesn't fit; I only wanted it because I thought I'd have empty space.

Okay, Here's my GUI.
What should I improve?

i had to edit dis sorry becuz pecon told me and spoilers
you didn't see this right, bitch?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 06:29:03 AM by Quote Story »

yet you put brt when he doesnt recomend you and you never were admin on smashers server. stop saying lies
Okay, brt didn't recommend me, thanks for reminding me, but I was admin in Smasher's server you troll :P

Too All People who replied to my application (not by positive)
The reason why I did this is because I was in rage.
After Pecon declined my application, I got raged
(This isn't important- wait, WHY ARE YOU READING THIS THEN?!).

Too All People who replied to my application (not by positive)
The reason why I did this is because I was in rage.
After Pecon declined my application, I got raged
(This isn't important- wait, WHY ARE YOU READING THIS THEN?!).
Okay red boner.

Okay, brt didn't recommend me, thanks for reminding me, but I was admin in Smasher's server you troll :P
good to know friend. and if you didnt know: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=210861.0 i hope i dont get banned for this...

Redboner?

Sounds painful

Gizmo, I now own your chair BOW DOWN TO ME!

Got the 300th win on the boss today, second time winning using penth:

Got the 300th win on the boss today, second time winning using penth:
Pretty sure those clear when the server restarts.

Pretty sure those clear when the server restarts.
I know, just thought it was cool to share.

Here's my application for admin.
Setro2
Previous Experience Administrating: Pepper's Freebuild, ServerGuy's Grapple Knife TDM, Paperdemon's Jail Escape RP/Paperdemon's Grapple Knife TDM
Who recommends you?: Spitfire Pilot 12x2, JackNBrowning, Paperdemon, Saxophone/ScratchTehEPICSpaceDude
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): You should accept me because I have a lot of experience in being an admin, I warn users before I kick/ban them, I'm nice, I can fix stuff if it breaks, I'm pretty good at building, I follow rules, and I'm commonly online, so if someone needs me, chances are I can help them.
Your Timezone/Region: Eastern Standard Time (EST)