Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1625895 times)

How many months has it been? And CBS and Runner are still loving faster than rotondo?
It took about one month for the server to be released.

And no, Rotondo has been faster than them for a long time. Just slightly faster.

It took about one month for the server to be released.

And no, Rotondo has been faster than them for a long time. Just slightly faster.

What happens is that runner can double jump which can keep him out of reach of Rotondo.

What happens is that runner can double jump which can keep him out of reach of Rotondo.
He goes and caps the point, its the players fault if he or she keeps chasing the runner.

Well i guess its a good night for now.....

I keep wondering what causes the crashes.

I still don't have a clue, we should have some sort of console log running all the time.
Or some sort of log that runs on the server all the time.

I still don't have a clue, we should have some sort of console log running all the time.
Or some sort of log that runs on the server all the time.
We do have a console log. It's called the console log. It runs all the time and says literally nothing of interest or consistent whenever the server crashes.

You would think that after all this time developing boss battles, the weapon and classes would improve/change.
Like half the weapons being old addons.
Like how certain classes are useless against the boss in a particular way.
Like how the bosses should have a little more variety
etc.

We do have a console log. It's called the console log. It runs all the time and says literally nothing of interest or consistent whenever the server crashes.
The only thing I can say is your server went full CPU.

Me and Jetz are trying to track down the issue right now.

He goes and caps the point, its the players fault if he or she keeps chasing the runner.

Or you go on the point, tricking them into going into the ship to press the button then run after them and kill them inside the ship.

The only thing I can say is your server went full CPU.
Gradual or a spike?

Yogi I recommend you plz add meh to list :)