Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604801 times)

Just played on this server with my new custom built computer, this machine is a total boss.
But anyways, this was the best time I have ever had on this server, keep up the awesome work Pecon!

I recommend Whitey Tighties (WhiteStorm)

Can I re-post my admin app? It's getting dusty back in the 470 pages.
 :panda:

You would think that after all this time developing boss battles, the weapon and classes would improve/change.
Like half the weapons being old addons.
Like how certain classes are useless against the boss in a particular way.
Like how the bosses should have a little more variety
etc.

Can I re-post my admin app? It's getting dusty back in the 470 pages.
 :panda:
i recommend you to bro :), just re-post, you have the right to do so.

I also wanna say this Thank you to the people who recommended me, you have been a huge support :D!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 08:42:53 PM by WhiteStorm »

Name: Banette

BL_ID: 11167

Previous Experience Administrating: Mesprit/Rainbow Dash!'s servers, Laze Quicksman's server, as well as Incinerate's servers.

Who recommends you?: Aware, jakgoggles, sniper guy 4, Redconer, xLEGOx, Ozmar, Agent Creeper, Agent Blue, ZigZag, Name is Unavailable, NuetralZero, Laze Quicksman, and White Storm.

Why should I accept you? Whenever I go on your server, I rarely see any admins on. I seek to fix this and moderate when other admins are offline, as well as help out others when admins are either busy with other things, or help admins themselves. I have my fair share of eventing skills as well as building, so I could be of use for adding things to server IF needed. (Notice: Now that school has started, I won't be around as much).

What is your time zone?: Central

You can best contact me at my email, littlebigrex@gmail.com.

Admin Appplication now updated and polished.
one again i recommend, your welcome banette

Name: Banette

BL_ID: 11167

Previous Experience Administrating: Mesprit/Rainbow Dash!'s servers, Laze Quicksman's server, as well as Incinerate's servers.

Who recommends you?: Aware, jakgoggles, sniper guy 4, Redconer, xLEGOx, Ozmar, Agent Creeper, Agent Blue, ZigZag, Name is Unavailable, NuetralZero, Laze Quicksman, Dr. Zegobob, Tertahedron, Mysteroo, and White Storm.

Why should I accept you? Whenever I go on your server, I rarely see any admins on. I seek to fix this and moderate when other admins are offline, as well as help out others when admins are either busy with other things, or help admins themselves. I have my fair share of eventing skills as well as building, so I could be of use for adding things to server IF needed. (Notice: Now that school has started, I won't be around as much).

What is your time zone?: Eastern

You can best contact me at my email, littlebigrex@gmail.com.

Admin Appplication now updated and polished(And re-posted).
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 12:58:58 PM by Brikichu »

Admin App
I recommend you too because you are very frequently online and you seem to know how to deal with problems.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 09:45:59 PM by Dr_Zegobob »

I recommend you too because you are very frequently online and you seem to know how to deal with problems.

Thanks! You going on DEH LEEEEEST.     :cookieMonster:

Recommendations

NameBlockland ID
Agent Creeper?????
Bannete11167
WhiteStorm20297
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 10:48:26 AM by Tertahedron »

Recommendations

NameBlockland ID
Agent Creeper?????
Bannete11167
I also recommend Agent Creeper for admin here.
EDIT: Also, Whitestorm.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 10:50:01 AM by Dr_Zegobob »

Name: Wtf._.

BL_ID:20207

Previous Experience: Mew's Server, Buddy!'s Server, and Cromedome's Server.

Who recommends you?: The servers I have listed above.

Why should I accept you?: I just want to moderate the server 24/7 if I can, otherwise I only need moderator, I don't care if I don't get admin basically, just moderator

Time Zone: Central
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 12:50:52 PM by WhatTheEff._. »

Recommendations

NameBlockland ID
Agent Creeper?????
Bannete11167
WhiteStorm20297

You get to go on the list too. Thank you!

i reccomend zoren/agent creeper too.