Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1629198 times)

Did Pecon use an anti-vowel script on you?
No, I did. I don't see what the problem is. He can still L33TSP34K.

99:59 approacheth swiftly, mine fellow battlers. 'tis hour of reckening.

God damnit, I messed this post up.

Nevermind, I don' have to deal with this post again.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 07:39:38 AM by zoren580 »

I just type normally and hope someone can figure it out.

I'm gonna miss this battlefield when V21 arrives.

How do you expect people to take you seriously when you're administrating through "L33TSP34K"?

Name: Banette

BL_ID: 11167

Previous Experience Administrating: Mesprit/Rainbow Dash!'s servers, Laze Quicksman's server, as well as Incinerate's servers.

Who recommends you?: Aware, jakgoggles, sniper guy 4, Redconer, xLEGOx, Ozmar, Agent Creeper, Agent Blue, ZigZag, Name is Unavailable, NuetralZero, Laze Quicksman, and White Storm.

Why should I accept you? Whenever I go on your server, I rarely see any admins on. I seek to fix this and moderate when other admins are offline, as well as help out others when admins are either busy with other things, or help admins themselves. I have my fair share of eventing skills as well as building, so I could be of use for adding things to server IF needed. (Notice: Now that school has started, I won't be around as much).

What is your time zone?: Central

You can best contact me at my email, littlebigrex@gmail.com.

Admin Appplication now old and dusty.

THIS APP IS OLD AND DUSTY. PLEASE REFER TO THE NEW APP ON PAGE 554! Thank you!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 12:57:20 PM by Brikichu »

I'd recommend him too, he's always on the server and seems pretty dedicated to it.

I'd recommend him too, he's always on the server and seems pretty dedicated to it.

How do you expect people to take you seriously when you're administrating through "L33TSP34K"?
He still has the badge, doesn't he? And he can explain himself well enough.

I am tired, so, here it is.
Name: Hotspot
BL_ID: 25231
Previous Experience Administrating: Nxtmaster's server, Bi0Hazard's server, terrabyte's server, Pandermatism's server, Swimmer´s server, SaintGangsta's server, Shadowcrusnik's server.
Who recommends you?: Everybody that i helped develop a better server. (including the above ones ^ )
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): You should accept me because I'm admin on 7 servers and I make the hardest to develop a better server, I know how to build / event greatly.
Your Timezone/Region: Brasilia, Brazil

Let's stop being childish and end this fight, rate this App with attention.
                                                    w/ extreme patience,        no sarcasm
                                                                        Hotspot.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 06:46:58 PM by Hotspot »

He still has the badge, doesn't he? And he can explain himself well enough.

It works, makes it more fun as well.

Name: Hotspot
BL_ID: 25231
Previous Experience Administrating: I administrated NXTMASTER´s server, it was a big challenge because it was 32 people simultaneously, but me and NXT did it.
Who recommends you?: NXTMASTER, Shadowcrusnik.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): You should accept me because, i try to answer as many question as possible, evict fights, and keep the server peacefull and correct and i like administrating and add some new "features" daily so people wont get bored from it.
Your Timezone/Region: |-4|

You're gonna have to need 2 recommendations from admins as well.

You're gonna have to need 2 recommendations from admins as well.
They don't have to be admins.