Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1619520 times)

Pecon, you should delete config/server/Slayer/debug_server.log

It's over a gigabyte.
Mother of god that's a big file...

I agree, you should delete that file.

Mother of god that's a big file...

I agree, you should delete that file.
What exactly is it?

What exactly is it?
It's basically a log of everything that happens, to make it easier to get rid of bugs in slayer, but in this case it's not needed.

Application: Applying for Admin
Name: Jeff (*)
BL_ID: 35439
Previous Experience Administrating: My server, Nathaniel2's Team Death Match server, Creeperhunter214's Testing server.
Who Recommends You?: Nathaniel2, Shamwow, Creeperhunter214, Yoshi23
Why Should I Accept You?: You should accept me because I want to give a helping hand to other admins who may not always be in control over a crowd. Whenever there are no admins online, someone always tries to start problems with other people and I want to watch over the server to look out for any abusing players. I will also like to help fix broken ojects and moderate other things. I work very hard as an admin and I watch out for trouble and try not to become emotional or overly dramatic. I am not one of those people who abuse or fool around as an admin.
Your Timezone/Region: Eastern Time

I recommend Kimon for admin mainly because I've seen his work on other servers. I know he's a good trustworthy admin that only wants to make servers progress in players and fun. I'm sure he'd be a great addition to your administration.

Well, I've just met a ton of more admins I never want to be like. :I nobody cares, do they...

Speaking of my admin app, im still trying to find more recommendations, anyone here want to recommend me?

:cookieMonster: jks I'm working on it. I'm gonna try to get one more at least.
I lold so hard at this

Name: Oak
BL_ID: 22324
Previous Experience Administrating: Cat123's Grapple Knife TDM,
Who recommends you?: Sanctus Rem, WALDO, Erupter76
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I've had a nice experience of administration from Cat123's server, and I would like to continue. I could really help out and/or try my best at anything you need me to do.
Your Timezone/Region: EST

It doesnt help when you put something someone else already posted, when I've already seen it.

Application for Admin

(All Admin names are marked in Green)

Name: Agent Creeper

BL_ID: 12,443

Previous Experience Administrating: Prozy's server, Palladium's server, Cage's server, Foxitron's server, the ghost rider's server, Zulious's server, Bitsantagavin's server, Fight 4 Life's server, Sphere's server, Rayitillyo's server, Ark's Server, and Laze Quicksman's Server, and John98's Server

Who recommends you?: Ozmar, Laze Quicksman, Banette, Agent Blue, McBrick, McLego, Ark, Sadistic Snivy, Prince Jay, Aware, Redconer, NeutralZero, Rayitillyo, and Crexcelia

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I wished to get accepted because I have good administrative skills (Effective ever since 2010), plus I am mostly a quiet person these days since I inted to build, event, or give a punishment to player who doesn't get along with the others, spark an arguement, or even worse (The amount of time I do mostly is no more than 20 minutes).

Your Timezone/Region: Eastern Standard Time (Atlantic)

« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 06:37:42 PM by zoren580 »

You could have waited to post the full thing.. meh.

I know it's not complete yet, but...
Previous Experience Administrating: <none>

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): <also none>
best admin 2012 A+/10 would recommend again

Name: Agent Creeper

BL_ID: 12,443

Previous Experience Administrating:

Who recommends you?: Ozmar, Laze Quicksman, Banette, Ipquarx, Agent Blue, McBrick, and McLego

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):

Your Timezone/Region: Eastern Standard Time (Atlantic)

(Still not complete yet, it will take a while for it to get done).
Sorry, but I didn't recommend you.

Is very challenging to administrate when I can't use vowels.

Is very challenging to administrate when I can't use vowels.
Did Pecon use an anti-vowel script on you?

I know it's not complete yet, but...best admin 2012 A+/10 would recommend again
LOL!