Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628144 times)

Found little something that could be fixed.
I don't have pecon's trust so I can't fix it myself.
Ninjaedit: I saw a rocketman get up there
DoubleEdit: I just remembered I have build trust. Should I make it instant kill? Evented the same as the others?

You Actually CAN do it yourself WITHOUT trust. Just build around it. :P

I have tried several things to nerf it
ITS FINE THE WAY IT IS >:C
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 09:58:58 AM by Blockz »

Name: Hotspot
BL_ID: 25231
Previous Experience Administrating: I administrated NXTMASTER´s server, it was a big challenge because it was 32 people simultaneously, but me and NXT did it.
Who recommends you?: NXTMASTER, Shadowcrusnik,Lego rex.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): You should accept me because, I try to answer as many question as possible, evict fights, and keep the server peacefull and correct and i like administrating and add some new "features" daily so people wont get bored from it.
Your Timezone/Region: |-4|

I´m waiting...

I´m waiting...
And you'll contine to be for two weeks. Be patient.

There's these weird guys I found in Pecon7's Boss Battles!
The first one was name: 1
The other one: 2
Weird huh?

Weird huh?
Obvious trolls are obvious.

Application:Administrator
Name:Crexcelia
BL_ID:30228
Previous Experience Administrating:Danger's School Rp, Eckesde's School RP, Destroyer13484's TDM, Beltex's Family RP.
Who recommends you?:(All of my Recomendations are confirmed.) Destroyer13484,Mr. X, Eckesde, Beltex,Agent Creeper, Kaplhiter.
Why should I accept you?: I have much experience in administrating servers and
Do not tolerate Foolishness.I have what it takes to keep everyone in line and withing the rules and regulation of the server.I also am not one who abuses thier powers.If you accept me then im a Positive that your server will be Improved im many ways.I will strive to do all that I can and Must to help this server grow up to it's full Potential and will help in any way possible granted that I have the ability to do so.(Ive explained to Pecon why this account has entered another applicaton.)
Your Timezone/Region:Western Euroupean Time,5:57.

You can reach me Mostly On My Hotmail account Not counting the Server itself.

Hotmail: MissEpic123@hotmail.com

Thank you for taking your very important time and reading my Application.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 11:25:03 PM by Eckheart »

No, it isn't.
What? ._.
I don't see how it isn't, because I like how it is(not that its about me xD).

Obvious trolls are obvious.

What? ._.
I don't see how it isn't, because I like how it is(not that it's about me xD).
There. Corrected your grammar for you.

Renderman is probably the most annoying thing I have ever heard of in Blockland, one of the reasons Pecon probably doesnt host his server in Bedroom Dark anymore is probably because idiots would look and as where is the renderman instead of actually playing the damn game.

Although I think it may be a good Idea, I think this would cause people to talk more about renderman instead of just talking normal about other stuff.I think we should have more video game based bosses like Dark Samus.
I don't understand why people find the idea of Renderman so annoying. Yes it's annoying sometimes to here people go crazy and act like he's real, but I don't think there's anything wrong with the idea of a fun little fictional "legend" on Blockland. Yeah maybe people would talk a little more about Renderman, but people always talk about the bosses being played anyways.
     Renderman is probably Blockland's one "character" other than blockheads in general, if the boss battles are using well known figures, why not Renderman?

I don't understand why people find the idea of Renderman so annoying. Yes it's annoying sometimes to here people go crazy and act like he's real, but I don't think there's anything wrong with the idea of a fun little fictional "legend" on Blockland. Yeah maybe people would talk a little more about Renderman, but people always talk about the bosses being played anyways.
     Renderman is probably Blockland's one "character" other than blockheads in general, if the boss battles are using well known figures, why not Renderman?

^ Best boss 2012

Some people take renderman as a legend but others take it as a memory of when the forums got spammed up with renderman crap, and how people wouldn't stop mentioning it over and over again, and if we do get a renderman boss, people who have never heard of renderman but play Minecraft will say "Pecon you spelled enderman wrong."Or "The enderman boss doesnt act anything like an enderman boss"And then people will start top go on "renderman hunts"on the server looking for nothing unless the boss is playing, and people might even quit playing pecon's server just to go looking for "renderman" when they actually are looking for nothing.

Do I even need to mention how many people who are idiots are going to spam up this topic with "Guies i foun the renderman at pecons see here is a picturs!!1!
And then the people who don't post that here will post it as a new topic, most likely with this topic name :renderman at pecons server
"guys post pics of renderman when you see him at pecons server!"

Yep people will enjoy seeing that, I understand renderman is like a legend to you but everybody knows it will never be as big as a legend as how when somebody made a legend about the golden brick, that sprouted a new legend of Blockland Main Adventure Mode.

Now if your not going to talk about pecons server here and are just going to start to post about the golden brick and crap I suggest you post somewhere else.

Weird huh?
Nope.

Someone is named a number so they must be trolls!

You're kidding me right?