Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604525 times)

He was just listing what he would do in situations, there was no need to be that harsh ^^
Well if he wants to make people respect his reasons I expect it to be in a language I can at least translate to English.
I could understand English at 11.

why did you use portal 2 music in the trailer

should've used something more original, but it's nice

I completely overlooked Air Glider.

Don't worry I'll add you right now.

-snip-
No, most of the things you just stated prove you would not be a responsable administrator, and that's basicly a guide to how to lose your stuff on Blockland.

I completely overlooked Air Glider.

Don't worry I'll add you right now.
Thanks  :cookieMonster:

Take 2! (This time, it will be understandable!)
Application: Admin
Name:Redconer
BL_ID:33688
Previous Experience Administrating:(Hope I remember all of them) Mantax64(33686), Agent Creeper (12443), mitron46(31155), FWN_Smasher (34329), brt5568 (27346), Diko (34977), Rexbullwornhunter0412 (34278), PabloTheMexicanWhale (7500), Jack Sparrow(indyjones) (33068), Contrabass Drio (12037)
Who recommends you?: (FWN)_Mr. Minecraft, (FWN)_Smasher, pepsi n pizza (undecided), Mantax64, Charles (undecided), GreenBay777, PabloTheMexicanWhale, Megamanxzero99
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): 1: I am online everyday, but when school starts, I will be online at late friday and on the weekends.
 2: I am kinda advance at events because the clock has to be fixed soon and maybe I will in the future.
 3: I am kinda known by people (Hm... I need to add more flavor to my application this time...).
 4: I won't build much, BECAUSE I'M NOT ADVANCE AT BUILDING YET! I am better at eventing than than building. Some day, my events will be needed.
 5:(Oh god, I have to explain more)I'm not the admin that "CHANGES TIMESCALES, FETCH PEOPLE RANDOMLY, AND CHEAT!!!", I'm the kind of admin that does stuff legitly! 6. -demoman style time- What makes me a good admin? Blocking tank turrets while out of minigame? No, I'm the admin that serves good leadership, like a man! -slams donut on table- You know...I have to work hard to be a admin in the server with a Good mood.
7: You know that there's little kids out there that play this server too you know like some people will say fforget, and people listen to admins right? I need to make them Shut.The.forget.Up! and forget about what they say!
8: Some BUGS have to be fixed in the server too, what about me? I can fix those loving BUGS!
Thanks for reading this.
Your Timezone/Region: Texas
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 02:48:05 PM by Redconer »

What the forget is this ^^?

What the forget is this ^^?
Apparently and admin application.
Blocking tank turrets
Lol you are stupid. You got yelled at for doing this earlier to I believe Kalphiter
(This time, it will be understandable!)
Barely. I could understand about 1/4 sentences.

Pecon, you should delete config/server/Slayer/debug_server.log

It's over a gigabyte.

Pecon, you should delete config/server/Slayer/debug_server.log

It's over a gigabyte.

IT'S OVER ONE GIGABYTE!!!

Y U so meaaan?
I'm not being mean... Just he's being a tard. :c

Well, I've just met a ton of more admins I never want to be like. :I nobody cares, do they...

Speaking of my admin app, im still trying to find more recommendations, anyone here want to recommend me?

:cookieMonster: jks I'm working on it. I'm gonna try to get one more at least.

Edit: Play this song while looking at this picture. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52wtxeL2IaE
xD
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 07:47:19 PM by Kimon »

Oh well, I didn't really expect to get in anyways. My recommendations are rarely online and aren't even that well known, so I kind of expected that. Besides, to be perfectly honest my motives for being an admin weren't all that good either, so I probably didn't deserve it anyways

also I'd recommend you Kimon, except for the fact that I really don't know you, lol
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 03:45:27 PM by Mysteroo »

also I'd recommend you Kimon, except for the fact that I really don't know you, lol
Hello, I'm Kimon... Now you know me xD

Edit: You can read my app and decide, but you don't have to.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 03:56:33 PM by Kimon »