Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1625390 times)

Suppose Pecon didn't read my application? :/
You applied after the deadline, you have to wait a few more weeks

Accepted: Manty & Aware
Considered: Whitestorm
What happened to Air Glider?

What happened to Air Glider?
I love you so much.
Edit:
Name: Air Glider
BL_ID: 17518
-snippysnip-
100% - Accepted
So confused...
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 11:01:16 AM by AirGlider »

I DIDN'T MAKE IT D: WHHHHHYYYYYYY

I DIDN'T MAKE IT D: WHHHHHYYYYYYY
Read the comments instead of crying about it.
Name: Redconer
BL_ID: 33688
-snip-
Gizmo: Typical rubbish app, needs more flavor flave
Pecon7: The fact that you don't abuse admin doesn't help your case. Not abusing admin is assumed.
Jetz: You didn't read my tips for how to not write a terrible application, did you?
Danny Boy: No valid reasons why you should be accepted
Ipquarx: Very average, nothing that isn't automatically expected of the admins

stunty is a bad recommendation
as is bomb kirby and chromo67
This is old, but for some reason this nags me.
The reason Stunty recommended me is because he saw firsthand how I can handle situations calmly.
The reason Bomb Kirby recommended me was probably because he agreed with my app or something.
The reason Chromo67 recommended me is obviously because I am admin on his servers, and he hosts somewhat frequently, but to word it better, he thinks I am a good admin, but he probably could have added more.
You didn't seem to have a problem with Chrono's recommendation, so I'm gonna skip that.

I've been muted? I don't remember being muted...

Removed, but I am lazy to delete the rest of my posts, so feel free to laugh your ass off at my old posts
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 11:46:31 PM by Redconer »

-snip-
What the forget did I just read. Is this like a loving manual for beginners rolled into a stuff wall of text that a 8 year old made?

What the forget did I just read. Is this like a loving manual for beginners rolled into a stuff wall of text that a 8 year old made?
He was just listing what he would do in situations, there was no need to be that harsh ^^

The texts in ()s are sidenotes ._. Plus I'm 11

The texts in ()s are sidenotes ._. Plus I'm 11

I could understand English at 11.

I could understand English at 11.
Something makes me think about your profile pic. I feel bad for that, um... Perry The Pizza Delivery Platapus? o_O

hey I didn't know you liked spyro to  :cookieMonster:
My favorite bosses
1st: Badspot
2nd: >Spyro<
3rd: Penthselia