Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628639 times)

I know he wasn't, I just figured he could say like, "A couple weeks" or something along those lines.
Hows 10 days sound.

I think he put the server down because he isnt ready for the v21 update yet.....So when v21 comes out dont expect him to be there he will be down for a few days

I think he put the server down because he isnt ready for the v21 update yet.....So when v21 comes out dont expect him to be there he will be down for a few days

That's silly, V21 won't even come today (It could happen September, or October, or even November).

Yeah I guess I see what you mean. Oh well, I think it would have been a good idea if it weren't for that. :/

In plus, I think the new slate arena is perfectly ready.

You really think we're listening to those idiot doomsday prophets?

I could put it back up, but my latest save is a bit dated.

In plus, I think the new slate arena is perfectly ready.
It's not. You can tell by the trailer not showing any combat space.

That's silly, V21 won't even come today (It could happen September, or October, or even November).
For once, I think I agree with Agent Creeper. :P

I'm gonna miss the old Boss Battles o^o

It's not. You can tell by the trailer not showing any combat space.
Oh. I thought it looked ready.

Goodbye old Boss Battles,
Hello new Boss Battles!

I'm gonna miss the old Boss Battles o^o
Me too, but the new one is going to look great, goodbye old an-
Goodbye old Boss Battles,
Hello new Boss Battles!
Fu

Me too, but the new one is going to look great, goodbye old an-Fu
Say WUUT c)>8[U

If the slate arena isn't ready, he converted the old one to work in slate.

Also to Jetz, don't worry about the save problem I make a backup every time pecon updates it just in case anything happens(server crash, ect), I'll send you a copy via pm.