Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1659403 times)

port the .blb and map files to v00002 in a very hacky way
???
pecon7's beta boss battles

Yeah I've been having lag problems with Blockland, but the only server I tried is a rampage server.. lol But I also have Bug problems, like my buttons disappearing once I open up the server browser... I assumed it was in some sort of Beta or testing stage.

or that you're using a HP laptop to play it

Well, I have both a copy of Blockland with all the boss battles server files which I don't intend to update, and a blank copy of v20 which I am currently in the process of installing every map hosted on RTB into.

or that you're using a HP laptop to play it
Yeah, well I cant afford a good gaming laptop even If I wanted to. But anyways, I dont have much problems that arent tolerable with my other games. (Besides Arma 2, The only thing I can play is DayZ, and thats not even that great yet.) But nevertheless, people said stuff about "If you can run Blockland for v20 you can for v21" I now know that was complete assumption, because I ran Blockland flawlessly before. So basically the only reasons I can find for Blockland being laggy is due to it being sort of new to v21 and still buggy/laggy, my Internet sucks (At times it does, but usually not a problem), or it's my crappy HP laptop.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 02:11:33 AM by Kimon »

99.999% of laptops suck ass compared to desktops

most desktops can run BL perfectly but it's your fault for thinking BL would run on a laptop

99.999% of laptops suck ass compared to desktops

most desktops can run BL perfectly but it's your fault for thinking BL would run on a laptop
It did before, I honestly didn't think It would be much of a problem. My only desktop is a dinosaur and would probably melt if it tried to run the new Blockland (lol). But anyways, I need a Laptop more and I will probably end up getting a new gaming laptop/computer for christmas or some crap if I convince my parents. If worse comes to worse, I'll get a good graphics card and fix up this Laptop.

It did before, I honestly didn't think It would be much of a problem. My only desktop is a dinosaur and would probably melt if it tried to run the new Blockland (lol). But anyways, I need a Laptop more and I will probably end up getting a new gaming laptop/computer for christmas or some crap if I convince my parents. If worse comes to worse, I'll get a good graphics card and fix up this Laptop.

did you know

you can't upgrade laptops? and that gaming laptops are pale in comparison to custom gaming PCs?

did you know

you can't upgrade laptops? and that gaming laptops are pale in comparison to custom gaming PCs?
You misunderstand me, and I said I will try to get a good computer for gaming but I'm not exactly too great with complicated technology so it probably won't be custom. But to the not being able to upgrade thing, I'm pretty sure that you can make a PC go faster and get a better graphics card from what I heard... If any of this sounds like stupid ramblings it's probably because I am extremely tired and stayed up too late when I realized v21 came out, I was literally right about to get off until I heard that. But yeah I'm going to sleep now, because a gnat nearly gave me a heart attack... I'm pretty sure that's a good sign I need sleep.

well you can't upgrade laptop GPUs and most if not all gaming PCs are overpriced

Goodbye Pecon's Boss Battles.

It's been a good 10 months in service.

Goodbye Pecon's Boss Battles.

It's been a good 10 months in service.
We'll be back.

You've haven't seen the last of us.

I've been playing this server since it started, make sure that the new arena kicks ass!

Gamemode Pecon Boss Battles

Are you stalking me (:^I3

We'll be back.

You've haven't seen the last of us.
>load bedroom save, rebuild a new boss battles inside.

hurrrr

I was just thinking the same thing, but they already have an indev arena.