Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1659286 times)

-Admin Application-

Blockland Name: Gamefreak (RTB name is same.)
-
BL_ID: 11937
-
previous Experience: Super Admin on Gamefandan's Ultimate Monster RPG. (Alot of other servers too, I'm not mentioning them because I was just friends with them, Gamefandan's server I kept true dedication to being a admin.)
-
If anyone would recommend me it would be Gamefandan. (If you don't believe me ask him. My other friends would too, but they stay away from the forums.)
-
Why you should accept me?

Well having true dedication of defending something fun is something right? I was on Gamefandan's server 24/7. As a admin, it's not something you take lightly. and when you want to do something fun on a server, you know somewhere someone, is looking to ruin it. And when I was Super Admin on Gamefandan's server I knew that, and I still do. Admin on a server like this, is doing a good deed. Except it has pay. The pay is seeing people having fun on a server.
-
Timezone - Pacific time
-SuperFlopp/Gamefreak
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 06:41:20 AM by SuperFlopp »

Think of :cookieMonster: as V21 and think of :cookie: as Boss Battles. Sad isn't it? :(

I am currently suffering can not connect to blockland issue. therfor boss battles shall be put on hold till further notice.

Think of :cookieMonster: as V21 and think of :cookie: as Boss Battles. Sad isn't it? :(
No. Just, no.

I really don't have the time to keep repeating my statment so im going to just ignore your negative thoughts and comments.

For some reason the bedroom build didn't match my save of the previos Boss Battles. Am I doing something wrong?

I really don't have the time to keep repeating my statment so im going to just ignore your negative thoughts and comments.

I find the fact that you're defending such a small and insignificant thing strange.

For some reason the bedroom build didn't match my save of the previos Boss Battles. Am I doing something wrong?
No, no you're not.

It's too bad, I probably won't be on blockland for another 2-3 weeks because of the stuffload of stuff that's going on here.

Ok last night I said I was having problems, It turns out it was either internet problems or just crappy servers but the lag Is really light now. But, it's worth it because Blockland looks amazing.

Nah, the bedroom build wasn't built for stuff to be loaded into it.

Your statement is dumb and you should feel bad for saying it even once.

-Admin Application-

Blockland Name: Gamefreak (RTB name is same.)
-
BL_ID: 11937
-
previous Experience: Super Admin on Gamefandan's Ultimate Monster RPG. (Alot of other servers too, I'm not mentioning them because I was just friends with them, Gamefandan's server I kept true dedication to being a admin.)
-
If anyone would recommend me it would be Gamefandan. (If you don't believe me ask him. My other friends would too, but they stay away from the forums.)
-
Why you should accept me?

Well having true dedication of defending something fun is something right? I was on Gamefandan's server 24/7. As a admin, it's not something you take lightly. and when you want to do something fun on a server, you know somewhere someone, is looking to ruin it. And when I was Super Admin on Gamefandan's server I knew that, and I still do. Admin on a server like this, is doing a good deed. Except it has pay. The pay is seeing people having fun on a server.
-
Timezone - Pacific time
-SuperFlopp/Gamefreak

i've donated to his server, i've been on his server a lot, dont believe i ever saw you there. 2, you only have ONE person recommending you. "Bunch of other friends" Well take the time and list them. They probably dont recommend you. And you've only been admin at ONE server? Good luck with your application.

i've donated to his server, i've been on his server a lot, dont believe i ever saw you there. 2, you only have ONE person recommending you. "Bunch of other friends" Well take the time and list them. They probably dont recommend you. And you've only been admin at ONE server? Good luck with your application.
You don't need to be a richard...