Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604596 times)

I know, that's still a problem to this day. But it had no relevance with the /fire command which is what we were talking about. Anyways, the issue with Dark Samus's animations has to do with some poor support for custom animations for the default player. Hopefully Badspot will fix it up in the future.
Ah yes, I forgot that custom animations for the default player can't be done 100% at the moment.

I'm sorry, but for the time that was put into this new version, it's just bad.

The classes are unbalanced, the bosses are only considered bosses because they have 15x the amount of health and one-hit weapons, the arena just is terrible with slayer OMA, the admins are never on, and beyond the build it looks like the whole thing was rushed.

When the boss isn't being crowded and pushed around, he's using his overpowered weapons and only losing because everyone bought the loving golden wrench.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 11:42:40 AM by IkeTheGeneric »

I'm sorry, but for the time that was put into this new version, it's just bad.

The classes are unbalanced, the bosses are only considered bosses because they have 15x the amount of health and one-hit weapons, the arena just is terrible with slayer OMA, the admins are never on, and beyond the build it looks like the whole thing was rushed.

When the boss isn't being crowded and pushed around, he's using his overpowered weapons and only losing because everyone bought the loving golden wrench.
I can work on this...

To do:
1: Make golden wrench only purchasable once per round dun
2: Add GUI support for the above. dun
3: Class balances.
4: Some bosses need remade.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 06:21:43 PM by pecon98 »

So, extra life glitch..

So, extra life glitch..

So you spent 492,000 points on lives; or am I missing something?

So you spent 492,000 points on lives; or am I missing something?

You can click as much as you want and no points are subtracted.

Jetz beat me to fixing it.

I hate how the medic is useless.
since most of the bosses kill with one hit.

That's why the ubercharge lasts for over a minute. A successful medic will make a huge difference in the battle, bosses need to prioritize their targets to beat the normals.

I agree too since they still don't earn any points for healing an ally (Only means for earning points would have been using the Blutsauger for Medic Class or Ubersaw if you're Doctor Oktoberfest).

You get points when you heal damaged players.

Quick memo to admins: You can now use "/clearoutfit name" to force a player to use the default outfit. Use it if someone is dressed as the boss or a snake or something.

Quick memo to admins: You can now use "/clearoutfit name" to force a player to use the default outfit. Use it if someone is dressed as the boss or a snake or something.
Thanks Jetz.

This is going to be very useful.

We need more admin in the BST Timezone, its Night in Californina when its morning over there if I am correct.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 05:05:07 PM by ShadowZero »