Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604671 times)

Also, where's the server?

Also, where's the server?
It appears that it is now back up as the development server, or it crashed.

It crashed earlier today while I was on, I don't know what happened.

It crashed earlier today while I was on, I don't know what happened.
Someone opened the golden chest or someone used the /fire command to crash people on purpose again.

Someone opened the golden chest or someone used the /fire command to crash people on purpose again.

Well, Fastlex(I think that's his name), siba, and I were the only admins on the server. I don't think there was a donator online.

Someone opened the golden chest
Unlikely; it's pretty well defended last I checked.

or someone used the /fire command to crash people on purpose again.
What now?

used the /fire command to crash people on purpose again.
Thanks for advertising that.

Thanks for advertising that.
No seriously, what's the issue with it?

No seriously, what's the issue with it?
Well for some people the command is broken, if they donated the command wont work for some.

It works for Pecon, he even showed me and some other guy.
I also got someone to admit he was using the /fire command to crash people because he apparently felt like he could crash if he felt like it.

I asked other admins if we should ban him and I think it was Name that told me to let it slide, only because he admitted to crashing people back then in v20 using the command.

Also saying /fire if your not a donor, doesn't tell you its a donor only command if your not a donor.

Well for some people the command is broken, if they donated the command wont work for some.

It works for Pecon, he even showed me and some other guy.
I think Pecon set /fire at the $10 level. Not all donors can use all donor commands.
I also got someone to admit he was using the /fire command to crash people because he apparently felt like he could crash if he felt like it.

I asked other admins if we should ban him and I think it was Name that told me to let it slide, only because he admitted to crashing people back then in v20 using the command.
I still don't see how you can crash people with it. It's not like you can use it several times to create a bunch of particle spam.
Also saying /fire if your not a donor, doesn't tell you its a donor only command if your not a donor.
No donor command does this.

The server is back up.

Also, player is given no shotgun as a Vagineer.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 07:25:21 PM by Tertahedron »

I think Pecon set /fire at the $10 level. Not all donors can use all donor commands.I still don't see how you can crash people with it. It's not like you can use it several times to create a bunch of particle spam.No donor command does this.
Then my guess is it was something else, unless theres still some bugs in the script or Dark Samus's animations aren't optimized, it could be anything.

We should just be on a lookout more.

Then my guess is it was something else, unless theres still some bugs in the script or Dark Samus's animations aren't optimized, it could be anything.

We should just be on a lookout more.
I don't know why you changed the topic to Dark Samus, but if it has to do with the crash problem with the /fire command you should know that I fixed that issue months ago.

I don't know why you changed the topic to Dark Samus, but if it has to do with the crash problem with the /fire command you should know that I fixed that issue months ago.
Well back then in v20 some of Dark Samus's Animations would crash certain people.
I'm sure you remember people talking about that.

I still wonder what crashed the server though.

Well back then in v20 some of Dark Samus's Animations would crash certain people.

I'm sure you remember people talking about that.
I know, that's still a problem to this day. But it had no relevance with the /fire command which is what we were talking about. Anyways, the issue with Dark Samus's animations has to do with some poor support for custom animations for the default player. Hopefully Badspot will fix it up in the future.