Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1629558 times)

You havn't ever been to the new server, have you redconer.
He was just playing.

Application for Admin

(All Admin names are marked in Green)

Name: Agent Creeper

BL_ID: 12,443

Previous Experience Administrating: Prozy's server, Palladium's server, Cage's server, Foxitron's server, the ghost rider's server, Zulious's server, Bitsantagavin's server, Fight 4 Life's server, Sphere's server, Rayitillyo's server, Ark's Server, and Laze Quicksman's Server, and John98's Server

Who recommends you?: Ozmar, Laze Quicksman, Banette, Agent Blue, McBrick, McLego, Ark, Sadistic Snivy, Prince Jay, Aware, Redconer, NeutralZero, Rayitillyo, and Crexcelia

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I wished to get accepted because I have good administrative skills (Effective ever since 2010), plus I am mostly a quiet person these days since I intend to build, event, or give a punishment to player who doesn't get along with the others, spark an arguement, or even worse (The amount of time I do mostly is no more than 20 minutes).

Your Timezone/Region: Eastern Standard Time (Atlantic)

Final changes for this that I forgot to do before the end of September are now completed (Though I did forget since I was too busy playing POTCO)

Edit: Got what I needed 2nd week of September ^
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 11:44:28 AM by zoren580 »

32 players.

Lets keep this going.

Might as well fix up mine too.
Name: FaceDavid

BL_ID: 12643

Previous Experience Administrating: I can only distinctly remember 2; Dillpickle's MERP, which was a Kalphost server, and xxxxkill's. I know i've been admin at a few others, though.

Who recommends you?: Carolcat, PowerDag, Qwepir, Yosher, TeslaCoil, Lesrock, Gojira

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I try not to get into arguments over things. I like to be nice but still strict. If someone looks like they're being stupid, then okay, they don't know better and they just want to have fun; I don't discriminate. Only when they're causing problems is when they should be justified. I have some building skills, mainly in interior detailing, like furniture - But that can be expanded.

Your Timezone/Region: EST, in the state of MA.

More reccomendations.

Holy crap, it is open! I guess donating was really worth it!

Does anybody have a screenshot of that brick that blocked off the Music area during the public beta?

( you know, the caution tape, blocked music area. )

Does anybody have a screenshot of that brick that blocked off the Music area during the public beta?

No, you'll never have it!
Muhahaha!

The current arena really, really doesn't fit the boss battles scene. With a lot of players it seems almost crowded and or backed up.

There's nowhere for the boss to actually go without getting thrown around by explosives, and players who are late to the battle can't do a thing because everyone's in the way.

As the boss classes are set up, they're virtually not threatening at all in this map. Maybe give the boss classes all something to discourage getting in melee range of it, because right now it's just ridiculous.

MUAHAHAHA

Where is the link to the gui?

Where did the health machines go? Are the gone and replaced with medics and more teamwork, or did I not look hard enough in the map.

Running a stress test.

Come by and be prepared to get stressed by the (occasional) lag!
yes hello i am professional stress tester

« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 10:08:11 PM by The Black Card »

What does the Golden Wrench do :Y