Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1656402 times)

I've always been offline whenever the server opened, so I couldn't really administrate my administration to the administrationless server.
Administrationful administrational administratier administratrue

Need some administrators here.

Nevermind, ends up that RTB invented the strTrim function, so we need to rewrite some code before we can put up the server.

LATER TONIGHT WILL BE THE TIME.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 08:52:53 PM by pecon98 »

I might go for it (That's if the admins are going to read my app).

Oh boy, an oppritunity to app for admin.
I'll get to it tomorrow.

Re-Re-App because experience and recommendations added.

Application: Administrative Position
Name: Darkness
BL_ID: 22088
Previous Experience Administrating: Well, most of my memorable experiences of administrating have been on Owl's server, Glass's server (Brief and hellish), Big Brother's server, and Arekan's server. I don't really regard myself as a "experienced admin" but not inexperienced. I think I'm kind of in the middle, but willing to get more experienced.
Who recommends you?:
Ike The Generic
Frontrox
Big Brother
BubbaGum
Ben Grapevine
Nullable
Dimitry
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): Well, as my other app states, I'm not prepared to make statements about how I will "Make your server 99 of 99 players every day!" or "Stop every cheater from cheating!", because I won't. However, I will try my hardest and put all my enthusiasm into this server. I will be on as much as I reasonably can be. Again, thank you for your time and consideration.
Your Timezone/Region: EST

Edit:
Edits to experience

just putting it out there~~~

Yes, but it won't be available until the server is not being tested.
I'll go fix this quickly.
EDIT: Done.
I need to revive the administration team, we'll start accepting new applications as soon as the server goes public (this weekend).
I'll go online whenever I can.
I'll try Tomorrow or Sunday.

I know I have been very inactive on the server.

I was pretty skeptical about joining this at first
But when I arrived I started playing at even made some friends :]
I got addicted
Detonator all the way!

Grand opening is in an hour or do hopefully.

School's been keeping me busy but I'll try and get on the server once it's up.

Here I go.

Name: FaceDavid
BL_ID: 12643
Previous Experience Administrating: I can only distinctly remember 2; Dillpickle's MERP, which was a Kalphost server, and xxxxkill's. I know i've been admin at a few others, though.
Who recommends you?: Carolcat, PowerDag, Qwepir, Yosher
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I try not to get into arguments over things. I like to be nice but still strict. If someone looks like they're being stupid, then okay, they don't know better and they just want to have fun; I don't discriminate. Only when they're causing problems is when they should be justified.
Your Timezone/Region: EST, in the state of MA.

On a side note, is Kozak banned from this server? I know he probably can't do much, but you never know.

Yosher

i can confirm this in case people won't believe it for some reason

I managed to fix everything yay.

Now come have fun fighting bosses.

Take 2! (Re-post Forget about the things in () )
Application: Admin
Name:Redconer
BL_ID:33688
Previous Experience Administrating:(Hope I remember all of them) Mantax64(33686), Agent Creeper (12443), mitron46(31155), FWN_Smasher (34329), brt5568 (27346), Diko (34977), Rexbullwornhunter0412 (34278), PabloTheMexicanWhale (7500), Jack Sparrow(indyjones) (33068), Contrabass Drio (12037)
Who recommends you?: (FWN)_Mr. Minecraft, (FWN)_Smasher, pepsi n pizza (undecided), Mantax64, Charles (undecided), GreenBay777, PabloTheMexicanWhale, Megamanxzero99
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): 1: I am online everyday, but when school starts, I will be online at late friday and on the weekends.
 2: I am kinda advance at events because the clock has to be fixed soon and maybe I will in the future.
 3: I am kinda known by people (Hm... I need to add more flavor to my application this time...).
 4: I won't build much, BECAUSE I'M NOT ADVANCE AT BUILDING YET! I am better at eventing than than building. Some day, my events will be needed.
 5:(Oh god, I have to explain more)I'm not the admin that "CHANGES TIMESCALES, FETCH PEOPLE RANDOMLY, AND CHEAT!!!", I'm the kind of admin that does stuff legitly! 6. -demoman style time- What makes me a good admin? Blocking tank turrets while out of minigame? No, I'm the admin that serves good leadership, like a man! -slams donut on table- You know...I have to work hard to be a admin in the server with a Good mood.
7: You know that there's little kids out there that play this server too you know like some people will say fforget, and people listen to admins right? I need to make them Shut.The.forget.Up! and forget about what they say!
8: Some BUGS have to be fixed in the server too, what about me? I can fix those loving BUGS!
Thanks for reading this.
Your Timezone/Region: Central (Ignore the demopan thingy)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 08:22:53 PM by Redconer »

You havn't ever been to the new server, have you redconer.

You havn't ever been to the new server, have you redconer.

He has