Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628002 times)

well it was fixed, but before it didn't
so why are you bringing it up again if its already fixed?

so why are you bringing it up again if its already fixed?
Extremely recent fix, him bringing it up caused the fix.

I heard from someone that Badspot visited today but then left before spawning. This reminded me that the server has too many damn content files.

I went on a rampage and obliterated 7MB worth of content files! (I carefully picked them, most were either redundant, low quality, or just unused)
We need to reset before that takes effect though...

Extremely recent fix, him bringing it up caused the fix.
oh ok, i didn't know it was broke :o

Name: FaceDavid

BL_ID: 12643

Previous Experience Administrating: I can only distinctly remember 2; Dillpickle's MERP, which was a Kalphost server, and xxxxkill's. I know I've been admin at a few others, though. I also administrate at Ghillie's.

Who recommends you?: Carolcat, PowerDag, Qwepir, Yosher, TeslaCoil, Lesrock, Gojira, Comr4de

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I try not to get into arguments over things. I like to be nice but still strict. If someone looks like they're being stupid, then okay, they don't know better and they just want to have fun; I don't discriminate. Only when they're causing problems is when they should be justified. I have some building skills, mainly in interior detailing, like furniture - But that can be expanded.

Your Timezone/Region: EST, in the state of MA.
Updated.
Also Com wanted me to post this.

disregard the last quote

oh no i cant believe he did that oh nooooooooo

Updated.
Also Com wanted me to post this.

disregard the last quote
You have good recommendations, I don't think you'll have a problem getting admin when we review applications.

suggestion- Make a new playertype for the rocketman that doesn't take very much fall damage. It's very difficult to rocketjump without suiciding :/

suggestion- Make a new playertype for the rocketman that doesn't take very much fall damage. It's very difficult to rocketjump without suiciding :/
As much as having them bouncing all over the arena would make for a fun fight from the boss's perspective... no.

As much as having them bouncing all over the arena would make for a fun fight from the boss's perspective... no.
Jetz is right, is Detonator's playertype sped-up yet?
Also Facepawner or whatever its called doesn't suit detonator, yes it blows up.
But I think you should give him the pipe launcher with some modifications, and give him Mines that he drop, you know the item ones, if not I think the pipe launcher would remove his underpowered state.

That's all on you guys though, I don't know if you guys noticed this but barely anyone picks detonator.

Hes killed easily because of his slow speed.

Suggestion:
Make the rifleman just a hair faster in and out of the scope. I always get killed by the boss because I run too slow

But I think you should give him the pipe launcher with some modifications, and give him Mines that he drop, you know the item ones, if not I think the pipe launcher would remove his underpowered state.

That's all on you guys though, I don't know if you guys noticed this but barely anyone picks detonator.

I say put back the eye lander dash.

oh god
that hand
Code: [Select]
EEEE I SAY!!!!do you mean gamechap and herobrine??

He's not really underpowered at all, for me at least.
And I almost always play as him. He's good for dishing out alot of damage on slow bosses, like Penth and Badspot (He's really easy with the det.)
Maybe I'm just used to using him. Which is funny because it's similar when it comes to being the boss - I almost never see anyone play as Ephi, but when I'm the boss I always play as him - And in the past 5 times I've played as Ephi, I've won 5 times.

I guess that's just me :/